What in the NIN fandom is generally considered their best album? What is considered their worst...

What in the NIN fandom is generally considered their best album? What is considered their worst? What is considered overrated?

Attached: Nine-Inch-Nails-Downward-Spiral-album-cover-web-opimised-820.jpg (820x820, 163.29K)

just listen to music wtf you saying fandom for just kill yourself bro

I'm not a huge fan of NIN. I will say this: With Teeth is fucking AWFUL and I don't get why faggots rate it so highly compared to the 90s output. Year Zero is underrated.

Best: Downward Spiral
Worst: Hesitation Marks
Overrated: EP trilogy

Ghosts is the best overall album because NIN lyrics are generally pretty cringe and it doesn't have any. That said there's definitely some really great stuff to be found in that discography but I would never really listen to any album in it's entirety, too much filler and too much cringe lyricism

>Year Zero is underrated
>I PUSH DA BUTTON ELECT UM TO OFFICE UH HUH UH UH UHHUH

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

Best: Hesitation Marks
Worst: The Slip
Overrated: The Downward Spiral
Underrated: Still

>Worst: Hesitation Marks
Why? I don't understand the hate this album gets.
The Slip is weaker than both HM and With Teeth

>What in the NIN fandom is generally considered their best album?

It's The Fragile, user. We already talked about this.

Attached: 560526.jpg (970x970, 187.63K)

FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE PIEC EOF SHIT I WILL FUCKI G KIL YOU FOR CALLING THE SLOP THE WORST ALBUM I FUCKI G BRATEHD THIS ALNUM KFFO YOU ARE DEADDDDD!!!!

With_Teeth is awesome, only faggots dismiss it.
Hesitation Marks is one of the best records Trent made, people dislike it just because Trent doesn't try to be edgy or make things loud. Anyone with a brain can see it is one of his most interesting works

consensus
>best: the downward spiral
>worst: probably the slip or hesitation marks (not including ghosts, etc)

my shitty opinion
>best: the fragile
>worst: hesitation marks
>overrated: the downward spiral
>underrated: with teeth

go to bed, trent. you are drunk

Hesitation Marks being the worst is the most pleb opinion ever.

in my opinion
1. downward spiral
2. fragile
3. hesitation marks
4. year zero
5. broken
6. the trilogy

why has there been absolutely no mention of pretty hate machine?

For me, it's the fragile.
Worst ones are all those after The Slip
None are overrated.

Broken is the best thing he ever made. Short and sweet

No love for Pretty Hate Machine? :(

Broken and Pretty Hate Machine are the best. Downward Spiral is the most cringe

production wise, year zero is great. it has some of his most interesting production since the 90s and pushed into new territory for his sound. he does really well with electronic type beats that groove hard and make you bop your head.
the concept, however, is stupid as fuck.
easily my least favorite album simply because the stupid ass 'george bush is going to destroy the world' story

Why are Hesitation Marks and The Slip hated so much? They're both great albums.

It's kind of generic as an industrial record and his lyricism was pretty lacking. It's a 6/10 album more than anything.