Unattractive

>unattractive
>terrible personality
>one of the best rock bands ever

Wtf Any Forums, how do I get into a female artist if I don't want her to be my waifu?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 6.54.51 PM.png (568x1166, 511.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3dWBLoU--E
youtube.com/watch?v=RD9xK9smth4
youtube.com/watch?v=cH_rfGBwamc
youtube.com/watch?v=_43tcWTpcSg
web.archive.org/web/20030609071119/http://www.linenoise.co.uk/news/471).
youtube.com/watch?v=pB_3t9bxZX0
youtu.be/8UwVrgy3eYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

elaborate

youtube.com/watch?v=O3dWBLoU--E
youtube.com/watch?v=RD9xK9smth4
youtube.com/watch?v=cH_rfGBwamc

yeah, you right

She's hot in a dirty slut kind of way, and she's honestly kinda funny

youtube.com/watch?v=_43tcWTpcSg

Eric and her are a great team. Eric Erlandson doesnt get near enough praise. He may have been the one who acutally did the dead of killing Kurt, but that doesnt take away from the fact that hes a good at writing songs and hooks.

Attached: erlandson.jpg (1200x800, 172.05K)

>hes a good at
bopity boopy

Attached: 11287964-A-stereotypical-Italian-man-eating-pizza.jpg (733x1100, 128.43K)

made me lol

>glad i came here with your pound of flesh
any satanist anons wanna elaborate? did she bring a portion of Kurt's body with her to LA for "demonology"?

its not literal user its a Shakespearean term meaning 'getting what youre entitled to'
also, based courtney writing the best grunge record and killing her soiboy husband

lol. glad you lold. i saw my typo after posting and it sounded "italian"

>reads the same genius.com article i just read
shutup. youre not a satanist user, so you dont get to decide what her lyrics meant. Courtney was really into Anton Levey.

she claims the funeral danced with Kurt's lifeless body and desecrated his corpse (web.archive.org/web/20030609071119/http://www.linenoise.co.uk/news/471). the world is a weird place, the lyric could be literal.

that brief period after ltt and before celebrity skin where she was sober was really shocking shes much more smart eloquent and charming than she let on intially doing the punk rock bit
youtube.com/watch?v=pB_3t9bxZX0
she honestly seems like a blast regardless of how you feel about her

>shes much more smart eloquent and charming than she let on
watch her nardwuar interview with Kurt and you'll realize shes a sweet, smart, kind person. she totally sat back and proffited off of Kurt's murder, though. she didnt necessarily orchestrate it, but she did NOTHING to stop it.

You can't stop a self destructive person from killing themselves. She literally saved him from ODing like a dozen times. I say good riddance

you’re a batty boi

Attached: 271F2DA1-B932-4662-BE62-16AC748CCC0B.jpg (871x1200, 252.84K)

I like those Nardwuar interviews because you really see people's true colors. I was surprised to see what a POS Travis Barker was. Lydia Lunch was as awful as you'd expect. I was surprised how rude and insecure the Blur guys seemed. I'm not a big hip hop fan, but it's striking how much cooler the rappers usually are than the rock musicians.

Eh, I just think it's a shame Kurt couldn't get his shit together. His next album probably would've been some kind of indie folk album collaborating with Greg Sage of the Wipers and Michael Stipe of R.E.M., and I think it's a real shame that was never made. The Unplugged album is my favorite thing he ever did.

>butterbody
but her body....

dem hips and gut look bad. tits might be nice. and her face is plastic (no, really. she had a bunch of work done before her music career)

>killing themselves.
who shoots themselves after taking 3x the lethal dose of heroin? that nigga was murdered.

>it's striking how much cooler the rappers usually are than the rock musicians.
part of it is generational. most of Nard's rap reviews came out post-2010/post-web 2.0, so these rappers actually know who nard is and know the importance of public image. in the 90s nobody thought these interviews would be seen by the masses, so they treated this weird canadian troll like the shit he kinda is...

the other part of "why rappers like nardwuar" is because they think ALL WHITE PEOPLE act like nardwaur. they even think Brad Pitt is just a sexy version of Nardwaur. they think we are all autistic weirdos, so they'll be nice and look over us like big brothers.

she's just too sexy and based for low T redditors like u
youtu.be/8UwVrgy3eYg

Attached: images (12).jpg (455x674, 30.97K)

>(no, really. she had a bunch of work done before her music career)
so? she's aged very well compared to her peers (don't google kat bjelland), everyone thought she was gonna end up like d'arcy.

Attached: just.jpg (600x315, 35.04K)