Be russki

>be russki
>live near Ukraine border
>copters and jet interceptors flying above all morning
>nothing but sadness and fear in thoughts
>"now we are the bad guys, huh"
>was listening to GY!BE for the rest of the day

Attached: 1308084152843.png (687x398, 83.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/55IqNzUSV1N1ri4KN446U0?si=i3zQkrfuSIOvmra7NJm4CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry to hear that, OP. You're not at fault for Putin starting to develop Alzheimer's. Both him and Biden can get fucked for causing this disaster.

If you really want to feel like shit listen to the White Birch by Codiene
>"now we are the bad guys, huh"
really hate to break it to you but he has ensured that you lot have been the bad guys for nearly 8 years now,

Putin makes some good points if you really think about it

still, I do feel truly sorry you've had to deal with that man for over 2 decades now, and sorry that our leaders are half using this conflict to save their careers after messing up over this last year
plus Solanin is great

old men just shouldn't be running nations. their sense of judgement starts going.

the bad guys aren't the russians and you know it

This is for you sweet baby ruski all hail the motherland
open.spotify.com/album/55IqNzUSV1N1ri4KN446U0?si=i3zQkrfuSIOvmra7NJm4CA

Attached: 871E8896-B71D-47A0-BAE7-B64472DD70E4.jpg (502x824, 254.03K)

the russians themselves? no
putin? yes

good choice doe

yeah I've been to both Ukraine and Russia and everyone there was cool. I wish this world wasn't filled with such powerful greedy soulless cunts. Russia isn't the enemy your country will always be great. Putin and his cohorts are the enemy.

he doesn't make any points

I watched both Biden and Putin speeches and it is obvious to me who is the bad guys.

Well he had to do this for some reason

> you lot have been the bad guys for nearly 8 years now

I think you're missing a zero there

the bad guys control un

He's upset Ukraine wants to join NATO

although been a fucking pathetic showing by the russkies so far, they haven't even taken any major city what the fugg, kharkiv is practically on the border and mariupol can be attacked from multiple fronts

They haven't attempted a military operation on this scale since Afghanistan in the 80s. The bush wars in Chechnya and Akhbazia didn't provide much experience or useful knowledge for a major offensive.

Take your armchair war tactician gayness to
This is a place for music and feels.

money and energy and resources