Why does he sing like an autistic anime kid? Makes their music sound like shit. Most of it is shit anyways

Why does he sing like an autistic anime kid? Makes their music sound like shit. Most of it is shit anyways.

Attached: Geordie Greep sux.jpg (1180x663, 41.37K)

a thread died because you wanted to post your faggot opinion that no one asked for

OP is based and you are gay

Not how the catalog works, at least with what you're implying.

nahh you're gay actually lmao

Please defend the singing on bmbmbm. Explain why it shouldn't be any other way.

Attached: black-midi-tbe.gif (220x249, 1.71M)

Second grade level response

What the fuck does TBE mean? I'm not going to trawl through Black Midi shit to figure out this stupid acronym. He wears that gay fucking hat, and he wore it in the Shame interview.

Their first record was a good rock album. It moved and it was different. It still is different. I'm not into the whole jazz shit and basedjaking at sax solos and scales, but they're talented guys for sure.

His singing is awesome. He actually just sounds like that

‘The best ever’ or ‘that be epic’

who's the shitiest group? bcnr or black midi?

black midi shits on bcnr. bcnr is just a bunch of fags

Cursed thread

>he has never heard of Black Midi, New Road

tbe

>new generation of young white (yeah the drummer is a nigger) prog music coming out of the UK
>AnCo and other aging hipsters are still all the US has to offer except for Big Thief or some female led shit
Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth. I was skeptical at first but there's a lot of talent in this scene. Neither black midi or bcnr have likely made their opus yet but there's some potential here that hasn't really existed elsewhere for a long time. The last time I can remember a band of 18-20 year olds getting this much hype is Arctic Monkeys and The Horrors, take that for what you will. At least music in the UK while still controlled, seems to allow for some genuine young talent to come through. Guitar music is still held in high enough regard to prevent its utter demise in the UK I guess.

>Neither black midi or bcnr have likely made their opus yet but there's some potential here that hasn't really existed elsewhere for a long time
>genuine young talent
i'll sent you the paycheck, sir. thanks for your services.

its english humor
you wouldnt get it

So every thread then faggot?

a thread on Any Forums is worth less than a twitter post