Is there anything more Hot Topic Invader Zim than this?

Is there anything more Hot Topic Invader Zim than this?

Attached: mcr.jpg (612x612, 102.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ah8QWamNXWk
youtube.com/watch?v=2sb5TszDqYE
youtube.com/watch?v=yJftCL-goJA
youtube.com/watch?v=OC7cNS0GINo
youtube.com/watch?v=xn2A_dXoIAA
youtube.com/watch?v=8yvGCAvOAfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes absolutely

Mindless Self Indulgence and Invader Zim.

You forgot The Nightmare Before Christmas

I think of all this stuff as "cuddly goth," and I'm guessing it probably started with The Cure.

captain beefheart trout mask replica

nope

Attached: madman.jpg (599x675, 139.68K)

When did it end? It doesn't exist anymore. Goth has been replaced with being gay.

i'd say like 2015

blood on the dance floor, maybe?

There actually are still goth artists, most are very indie now. But yeah, they're not that Hot Topic cuddly goth, they're much more in the post-punk vein.

youtube.com/watch?v=ah8QWamNXWk
youtube.com/watch?v=2sb5TszDqYE
youtube.com/watch?v=yJftCL-goJA

will mallgoth ever truly come back or is it forever dead?

It may be dead because online shopping has rendered malls irrelevant, so it's no longer the congregating spot for mallrats, and that may have been important for the genre. However, I think the mumble rap and trap metal stuff is essentially just as bad as any mallgoth.

I think mallgoths and nu metal kids of the past would've dug this: youtube.com/watch?v=OC7cNS0GINo

Also this: youtube.com/watch?v=xn2A_dXoIAA

There are still goth bands and they look like this

>doesn't post Paradise Lost and Unto Others

Attached: Paradise-Lost-pic-2.jpg (3306x2200, 731.62K)

lol I didn't post Paradise Lost because they've been around since the 90s. I assumed he was looking for recent artists. If you're going to bring up Paradise Lost, you might as well point out that Bauhaus and The Cure still tour.

keep seething tranny

Pirate music

Unto Others, Soft Moon and Grave Pleasures are fairly recent bands though

>WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR, WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR, WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR EARLY IN THE MOOORNIIING

Attached: emoboy.jpg (480x641, 42.62K)

I like Grave Pleasures and it's cool of you to keep listing bands, but I'm not quite seeing your point, since I was giving examples and not making a comprehensive list.

While it wasn't hated, even hot topic core kids knew that Black Parade was listened to by normie girls as well.

Pic related fits better.

Attached: nightmareanatomy aiden.jpg (316x316, 24.6K)

I would put MCR, MSI, P!@tD, BOTDF, and AFI above Aiden for defining Hot Topic, just because they were so much better known. Aiden never really got that big, and I only knew about them because I looked up what bands were both emo-pop and goth.

I don't know what the fuck "hot topic invader zim" is but have this
youtube.com/watch?v=8yvGCAvOAfM

Attached: the kill.jpg (768x1024, 47.92K)