Why are musicians always libtard faggots?

why are musicians always libtard faggots?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 2.38.07 PM.png (1308x1304, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1lvzC3UZJKmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cry about it cuck

not an answer also kill yourself

Op doesn't support human rights

Rich trustfund babies that never worked a blue collar job in their lives. Most of their parents are connected somehow to the liberal elite.

Op why dont you support aborting nigger babies

Musicians tend to be more intelligent than your average person. Liberals tend to be more intelligent than your average person. It makes complete sense that the two demographics would overlap quite a bit.

the only people who speak like this are middle class lol

we shouldn't have to right to end another life

Cope

lmao I disagree with both. Musicians tend to be narcissistic and higher in neurosis than your average person. They're not fun people lol. Ur average poli sci student or athlete has better banter/conversation.

did you pat yourself on the back after you posted this? it takes no intelligence at all to be formed by the universities/mainstream

Exactly, name the last time a country bumpkin inbred trump supporter made anything of value

If a man was about to kill your entire family, and you had the ability to kill him and not get caught, would you do it? If you don't your family is gone

we have the right to self defense moron

but the baby has a knife

So you have no opposition to ending a human life?

Self defense doesn't mean kill.

if someone attacks you they've given up their right to life. what you're doing here is making a "false equivalency"
kek

But it has the possibility to be lethal, and you're okay with that?

But what I'm saying is you have no opposition to ending a human life. That's what was originally said.

please just shut the fuck up

Go back to tiktok roastie. And stop having sexual reproduction, if you're not wanting to reproduce.

wow the anti-abortion poster is an incel who's seething because women can have sex

I am opposed to ending an innocent human life

I'm asexual and seethe harder

That sounds like a post hoc rationalisation to me. Not what you originally said

What I originally said was we shouldn't have the right to end another life then I made the concession that we should indeed have the right to defend ourselves what you're doing now is being "disingenuous"

Sexual reproduction has consequences. I know women aren't historically known for being responsible for their actions, but you wanted to be equals. Deal with it! Keep it in your pants.

thank you for demonstrating why anti-abortion posters should not be taken seriously

voca.ro/1lvzC3UZJKmo

not clicking that
this thread wasn't meant to be about abortion though. it's meant to ask why musicians are always total libtarded faggots more akin to some kind of hivemind than actual human beings

to be fair its increasingly obvious to everyone whether they let it become conscious or not that the twitter narrative of "sex has no consequences and if u say that it does ur an incel" is very childish and not a healthy thing to try and trick people into believing lol. As an ethic it's just not gunna work.

Liberals are just typically more soft and in touch with their feminine side and thats what those types of people are into; indoor shit, art, video games etc... There's some overlap I know but how often have you met an intimidating musician? They exist probably somewhere but the answer is usually never. The best musician I know was raised by his mom and I guarantee has never been in a fight in his entire life, its not a bad thing, who gives a fuck? Some people are just artists, some are warriors, some are a little of this and a little of that

Attached: 1557192957382.jpg (1080x1350, 152.84K)

You're acting like you had no idea, by allowing a penis in your vagina, that you won't become pregnant. You're going to get people saying ridiculous things, if this is how you're presenting yourself. Take responsibility for your actions.