It's so fucking good I genuinely can't understand why it's so hated

It's so fucking good I genuinely can't understand why it's so hated

Attached: Lou_Reed_and_Metallica_-_Lulu.jpg (300x300, 40.73K)

people can't embrace the weirdness and appreciate the lyrics. it's just dude old man cringe table haha. i get it but yeah it's frustrating

Based post

Because Metallica fans hate anything more experimental than prog metal. They threw a fit when they put acoustics in Fade to Black for god sakes
And Lou Reed fans are mostly too up their own ass to enjoy anything with a mainstream name attached to it

and it's a resounding fuck you to both those types

Then I'm glad I came into this album as a fan of neither artist, but still loving both artists' works

Junior Dad is probably one of the most beautiful songs ever written by Lou Reed

face me bitch

Yeah your singing voice sounds really good and if the vocaroo is you, you can make some fantastic music

Now tell me what the fuck that has to do with Lulu

Oh my god I just relistened to it, the post-rock stuff at the end is so good

Lars ruins it.

SMALL TOWN GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL

Yeah Lars turns it from a 10/10 to a 9/10

OP here, holy fuck Junior Dad is so good, it's like Godspeed You! Black Emperor but better

I legit don't know why people hate it so much holy fuck it's so good

It's 10/10 literally just for the comedic value

this, so glad to see other anons appreciating this album. one of the best records ever made
i find that really funny lou reed fans are like that considering velvet underground is was of the biggest rock bands of all time
junior dad makes me cry, this album is blessed
i thought it was funny "so bad its good" at first too but after relisting too it a lot, ive reached the conclusion its just legitimately well written and a fun listen

>appreciate the lyrics
>"spermless like a girl"

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

I don't hate it because it's progressive or difficult, I hate it because Lou Reed talking for any amount of time annoys me and the lyrics are shit
>t. metallifag and progfag

>implying SMALL TOWN GUUUUURRRRRRRRLLLLLLL isn't absolutely based

because it's the equivalent of picrel

Attached: 83f370612db846d590f212e71d56c36e.jpg (300x300, 26.42K)