TOOL inquiry

I remember a youtube video years ago, which combined the songs Wings For Marie (Pt 1) and 10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2). Played them over each other and it was great, though I can't find it anymore. Did it ever exist?

Attached: tool10000dayscover.jpg (1000x1000, 317.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_3pjWr7Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=PvI0YM65jIU
youtube.com/watch?v=ReiQwC8TZZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That sounds like something you could easily make yourself

Easier said than done, with my skills at least. I remember them being perfectly in sync, complimenting each other.

Those songs are shit.

Well, I like them a lot. We can't all like everything.

Attached: thats_your_opinion_man.jpg (1024x577, 109K)

It existed, I listened to it too but have no idea where it is now

Holy fuck how are you able to breathe on your own

Good to hear someone else knows what I'm talking about. As someone noted, it's easy to create, but why is there no version of it out there.
I wouldn't have any idea how to mix songs together. That's why I'm searching for this shit. Also I'm Finnish and drunk.

I remember. Didn't know it vanished tbqh.

Think this is it
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_3pjWr7Y8

lol u do it 4chainesplainer if ur so fucking cool and competent

I'll wait

It wasn't "perfectly in sync." It was like some random shit where you could kind of convince yourself it sounds neat if you were an idiot, along the lines of "dark side of the moon" except at least dark side of the moon has the bicycle thing.

I think that's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you user. The tracks don't seem to align as well as in my memory, but my search is complete and I can prove to my friend I wasn't talking bs.

Attached: maynard_salute.jpg (1200x800, 357.85K)

(Sorry, I mean "dark side of oz" wherein you do acid and watch the wizard of oz while listening to dark side of the moon and go "omg these synchronicities were intentional.")

>Also I'm Finnish
Finished with what?

Punk-loving rock critics: Prog will never appeal to angsty teens!

Tool: Hold my math homework...

lmao really user? That's what you brought today?

Angsty teens love King Crimson tho

Yeah looks like you're right, I heard that "hidden track" when I was like 15 and didn't think better.
Finished with this thread.

btw this is the best song maynard ever did
youtube.com/watch?v=PvI0YM65jIU

It doesn't really work desu. far more interesting (and equally unintentional) is playing the final track of Lateralus at the beginning of Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned.

That Tool business is really just a waste of time with Maynard, country all the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=ReiQwC8TZZw
We've just settled this 10,000 days thing as non-sense and now you bring up a new thing. Now I have to hear that too.

Attached: maynard_gabroni.jpg (1024x1024, 209.76K)

It popped in my head and felt a little lame, but I couldn't resist