Ready for the return of the Queen?

Attached: avril-lavigne-love-sux-cover-15644931.jpg (1425x1425, 305.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcCRUPCdB1w
youtube.com/watch?v=7rXbnOIYnS8
youtube.com/watch?v=LhYgMiYyzQA
youtube.com/watch?v=CxNErRIpjck
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqllw2rOwsc
youtube.com/watch?v=T9xc7QdPsFU
youtube.com/watch?v=WgQZ4ZAewC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh yeah her album.....

Travis Barker's pop-punk revival all sounds the same. Clean guitar versus, cranked up power-pop chorus, the mix is way too treble-heavy and the lyrics are as banal as the genre has ever been. I beg of you, have higher standards, even this genre has more to offer.

this it sounds incredible sterile and i cant tell any his recent work apart from one another

Comment in a minute, gotta stroke it

>versus
*verses

Based
How is she finer now than in the 2000s? I wish she would do the splits on my face

noone claimed it's complex or genious music. That's the appeal of popo-rock or whatever you call it.

Attached: 7489095d6959e01c045824e4396c9a49.jpg (408x500, 29.56K)

Modern miracle. Face has aged nearly zero years. Good thing she wasn’t actually skateboarding

yeah I always thought she would hit a wall because white women that look like her often do

Terrible argument. There's been pop-punk with lyrical depth, complex arrangements, good production, and anything else you could find in more "respectable" genres. You just have low standards and you're a coomer.

I didn't mean she would hit a wall by skateboarding but interpret this however you want

Avril lavigne is horrible

>There's been pop-punk with lyrical depth, complex arrangements, good production, and anything else you could find in more "respectable" genres
such as?

Let Go was her only decent album

HEY! HEY!
YOU! YOU!
I COULD BE YOUR MOMMY!

Attached: Avrile-Lavigne-Beautiful-Cleavage-21-1-scaled-1.jpg (1838x2560, 292.39K)

Cliche answers: Jeff Rosenstock, Descendents, The Wonder Years, Brand New (first two albums)

Here's some of my personal favorites:
youtube.com/watch?v=dcCRUPCdB1w
youtube.com/watch?v=7rXbnOIYnS8
youtube.com/watch?v=LhYgMiYyzQA
youtube.com/watch?v=CxNErRIpjck
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqllw2rOwsc
youtube.com/watch?v=T9xc7QdPsFU

And here's a good pick if you want something with female vocals
youtube.com/watch?v=WgQZ4ZAewC4

well her spelling certainly hit a wall during grade three.

best post of 2022

Attached: 1627529365215.png (591x619, 840.01K)

nigga that's punk-rock, Avril was never that hardcore.

Attached: original12.jpg (967x886, 114.75K)

text speak was a new, cool thing in 2002

Useless ID, Motion City Soundtrack, and Bad Astronaut are firmly on the pop side of punk.