Is ITAOTS still Any Forumscore?

Attached: itaots.png (488x464, 378.95K)

Of course

kyselves

Always.

>109M GET incoming
let's get it for ITAOTS bros

Fuck this crap

The people that established and perpetuated "Any Forumscore" no longer exist on this website. The question is immaterial.

Probably, but that doesn't keep it from sucking.

Always will be

Yeah, this too. There aren't any more people around here pushing that shit.

IIIIIII LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUUU JJJJEEESSSUUUSSS CCCHHHHHRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSTTT

This record got absolutely no attention when it came out, even from college hipsters.

Failing to understand how this is in any way relevant, to anything.

so?

The memes have ruined it for some people, but it remains a fantastic, powerful, one of a kind album no matter how the naysayers spin it.

Attached: jeff.jpg (480x360, 14.31K)

Yes until a normie YouTuber makes a video about it and gets picked up by le algorithm

I'm pretty sure normalfags know about it, at this point

I have yet to see it on shit tok tho

In my interpretation, In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is about a homosexual boy from Spain who has to endure the abuse of
his overly-religious father and overcome the trauma caused by the killing of his younger step-brother with whom he is
still in love with.
The "aeroplane" is a treehouse the brothers would spend most of their time in, mostly to escape their homophobic father.
At one point, the older brother imagines that the treehouse is a time machine and goes back in time to Holland 1945,
imagining his step-brother as Anne Frank to cope with his sexuality and their sexual relationship. The father, a clear
Hitler-like figure, had killed the younger brother causing the older brother to flee and live with the delusion of
Anne Frank's ghost that he haunts himself with to repress the memories of his dead step-brother.

There are tons of vids about it.

mucore hasnt existed since 2018 bro