WTF.... varg bros

WTF.... varg bros...

Attached: stupidbmhipster.jpg (640x426, 35.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWU1B6Gwb1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: vargdead.jpg (620x1024, 79.63K)

black metal :D

Have you ever seen a rap show? They scream f*ck white people, and the crowd goes wild

I bet the rap shows in your head are hilarious kek

I only think of Hipster BM intro music when I see that image now

>rap show
you kids are cute

Lol same

RIP varg

A Black guy with a emo hair he probably straightned like women does with a burzum shirt what a faggot the absolute state

the only thing varg ripped is your beta rectum, lil fag.

I wonder how many anons know that this picture is of Blood Orange

Is this a lie? a lot of rap music is racist.

So pretty much fuck this guy

Probably a redbubble print. Bet it doesn't even have the runes on the sleeves.

I was only nine years old. I loved Varg so much, I had all the merchandise and YouTube Videos. I'd pray to Varg every night before I go to bed, thanking for the life I've been given. "Varg is love", I would say, "Varg is life". My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of Varg. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Varg. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "This is my homeland". He grabs me with his powerful nordic hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I spread my ass-cheeks for Varg. He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much, but I do it for Varg. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his vril. I want to please Varg. He roars a mighty roar, as he fills my butt with his pagan superiority. My dad walks in. Varg looks him straight in the eye, and says, "let's burn down a church". Varg leaves through my window. Varg is love. Varg is life.

based oldfag
Test Icicles werent very good but they were definitely ahead of their time, if the same band came out today pitchfork would call them the future of rock and there'd be tons of shitpost threads here about them

Based Dev making zoomers seethe

Go fuck yourself, for one moment I thought that shit was serious!

Attached: DVftFSiWkAEfnxe.jpg (1000x666, 70.51K)

I don't think there's a band that sounds more
early 2000s indie desu
youtube.com/watch?v=RWU1B6Gwb1w

this image is old af, it's the poster child hipster black metal dude