Time Skiffs Thread? Time Skiffs Thread

Post your
>Fav track
>Least fav track
>Overall thoughts
I'll go first
Cherokee
Royal and Desire
This album has grown on me from a 6-7 to an 8-9 out of 10.
What do yoouuuu think?

Attached: AC_timeSkiffs_3000CVR.jpg (600x600, 122.42K)

Man, how can you do Royal and Desire dirty like that?

royal & desire has quickly become my favorite song on the album. Deak's vocals are stellar. car keys & prester john are the two other standouts.
Both we go back & walker are kind of weak, but not awful.
It's probably my 5th favorite AC album up to this point. I hope the next record has more Deak vocals

I dunno, maybe it's deakin's singing? I wasn't crazy about sleep cycle either. I like the instrumentation of it, it's nice to drive to. The part where Panda and maybe Avey vocals come in is my favorite(around 3 mins in). It's either that or Passer By for least fav.

It's cool to see the love for Royal and Desire. Maybe it'll click with me later. I like the outro to Walker a lot. It feels very early Anco to me. Must Be Treeman comes to mind.

>Fav track
Royal and Desire
>Least fav track
Cherokee
>Overall thoughts
7/10. I wasn't expecting much from the bootlegs, but they spun some gold out of them. The more I've heard it, the less enthused I've been as a whole than when it first came out, kind of a short offering, but the quality is there and I'm still getting more out of the lyrics. A perfect palate cleanser for what should be an even better follow-up album.

I think its really great. Theres only two albums from this year I keep returning to so far and this is one of them. Perfect for driving home from a night shift.

Fav - Walker
Least fav - Passer By

What's the 2nd one?

AOTY so far for me

Same desu

It is my #2 after the new Parannoul. Cool that AnCo still have this kind of stuff in them after the past decade being a bit of a letdown.

Fav: Car Keys
Least fav: Walker
I really love this album but it's not surprising cause I'm a massive anco fanboy. I miss the Skiffs threads. I really really really love Car Keys, reminds me of Daily Routine in a Skiff'd way.

I can hear Daily Routine in car keys too.

The transitions on Skiffs are on a whole nother league. Almost more enticing to me then the songs themselves.

The b-side is 10/10.

fave = royal & desire or cherokee
least fave = we go back

overall thoughts = i wasn't too hyped on the boots except for prester john but they really polished it up for the album imo and it's def the record i've listened to most this year so far. i wish dragon slayer had a longer intro to ease into things, and strung with everything is maybe a bit too long. panda's songwriting continues to lack — give deak his song slots imo. good vibes overall and really looking fwd to the follow up..... and where they'll go next. good to have the boyz back in solid shape after pw.

Seriously? I thought the transitions were pretty dull and unimaginative - easily the most disappointing part of the album

are they even "transitions" if they don't actually transition smoothly from track to track? more like intros/outros

>Fav track
Royal and Desire
>Least fav track
We Go Back
>Overall thoughts
Initially thought it was just the hype but I still think it's great a few weeks later. A few weeks after Painting With my rose colored glasses wore down. Wish the transitions were better and they experimented a bit more but the mixing and mastering is incredible 8.5/10

It’s refreshing to see time skiff threads be positive

But Any Forums loved it

THat's what I mean

yeah the threads leading up to it and after release were all super comfy. felt like 2009 again for once