'Cause I am taking back what's mine

'Cause I am taking back what's mine
I am taking back the time
You may call it suicide
But I'm being born again
I'm waiting

Attached: images (48).jpg (715x429, 23.75K)

Fuck him. Hope he will die harshly.

Just because a piece of land belonged to a country/kingdom at some point doesn't mean that they still have claim to it
Just because two countries share language, ethnicity, religion, culture, etc. doesn't mean that they have to be united in one country
Just because two or more languages, ethnicities, religions or cultures exist in one country doesn't mean that they have to separate
Nationalistic autism has no place in the civilized world in the 21st century. That shit is for simple minded retards

I agree. You're on Any Forums though so we're in the minority.

>Just because a piece of land belonged to a country/kingdom at some point doesn't mean that they still have claim to it
Yes, it does.

Have you had enough?
Are you feeling rough?
Does your skull hurt?
Well if it's warm

Attached: booster.jpg (600x600, 61.2K)

>b....b...b...but annexing part of another sovereign nation state is based and redpilled

Attached: 1643829037849.gif (675x1200, 419.14K)

This is unrelated to this thread but I saw this chud meme and thought it was funny

Attached: 2E5994D6-893D-4980-8C60-20EB0CD39D0D.png (460x606, 198.25K)

Yes

How much do Russian shills get paid?
I'm a bit broke at the moment and think it'd be good at it.

war*

OK Vlad
>>>vk

Damn, how long do you think it's going to take the US to give all that land back to the Natives? Hope it doesn't create a refugee issue, all full up over here :/

If that's true then the USA belongs to the British.

They're the same shit already under the shadows.

You're not as clever as you think you are.

So are russia and china. Mongoloids.

he gone coocoo, probably has a terminal diseases and wants to go out with a bang.

He's a psychopath or sociopath, what do you expect from someone who used to be in the KGB? Not exactly known for their empathy.

>under the shadows.
Time to take your schizoid pills.

There was no "US," before the Revolution, retard.