Is he done with music or like what's going on

Is he done with music or like what's going on

Attached: ab6761610000e5ebc7a7b191db13668f1a6d863d.jpg (640x640, 77.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/4JTlYcBnvjs2WE3SwkWM6w?si=zX59EkryQauGFWcJSfxoIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too depressed. LA is a hellish place

He did guitar on this fairly recently but no solo stuff for a while
open.spotify.com/album/4JTlYcBnvjs2WE3SwkWM6w?si=zX59EkryQauGFWcJSfxoIQ

he's chillin dude

alex calder

Attached: Alex.jpg (1200x795, 221.15K)

I have the same mixer as that guy.

Attached: IMG_20220224_001924.jpg (3456x4608, 2.09M)

He should leave LA.
LA ruins people, I've seen it happen to people.

:(

It’s actually so nice not hearing this faggots name in peoples mouths. He was never good to begin with

based

Its truly a shame since the place itself is genuinely nice. California is truly wasted on Californians

he did an interview recently and said he doesn't want to release an album during lockdown if he couldnt tour it

I think non stop touring for 10 years aged him about 50
dudes fucking 30 and has the demeanour of a 70 year old

He's self-releasing his music independently, you don't hear about him because he doesn't have a major label paying for all his promotion and PR anymore. All he's gotta do is pay some "influencers" to make memes with his newest upcoming single and some tik tokers to dance to it, and he'll be back on top.

Mac had his time and did his thing. Will make some more tunes, a couple of them will be comfy, and he’ll slowly fade away. Just how it goes.

Music doesn't age people. A shitty lifestyle and shitty genetics do. He has a trash lifestyle (smokes, does drugs, eats like shit, etc). He's disgustingly sedentary and flabby and it shows.

Link

I'm pretty sure he hates his fanbase, especially back in 2014 when his shows were filled with teenagers trying to larp as him.

>people, dude

Attached: trent-reznor-11.jpg (612x380, 92.74K)

we‘re all done with music

every musician hates their fanbase, i think mac understands that his music attracts retarded kids though and is mostly over it now.
idk whether it's true or not but i remember an user posting in 2015 that mac called a bunch of kids dressed up like him at a live show "fags", he's pretty cool. i think it's cause he actually came from a shitty upbringing.