Zoomer core

NFT zoomer core

art school wankery with an NFT album cover

Attached: ants from up there.jpg (1200x1200, 368.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alidaanderson.com/Artists/SimonMonk/SimonMonk.html
open.spotify.com/album/1pTdGWdU5BoAhIaEgTrwzy?si=SZGm7u8CQUydlu1fxDZGLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it an NFT album cover?

>can't play an instrument
>can't sing
>don't know basic music theory
>listen to dogshit bands with horrific singing like black country gay road, bob dylan, mountain goats for the 'relatable' lyrics

Why yes I am a music expert. How could you tell?

Attached: Clown-Applying-Makeup.jpg (750x798, 236.13K)

inxy not everything can be death grips swans industrial depression core

>some gay copypasta
lame

You will never have Billie Eilish style

Day three of inxy babyrage

Dude you post this every day and look like an idiot. 10 years from now you'll be talking about how this album is good AND how you were one of the first people to recognize its greatness. Shut the fuck up and go gargle some HIV cocks.

Nothing done this year will be talked about in 10 years.

I can play 3 instruments, sing, know basic theory, and listen to BC,NR for the sound, not the lyrics. HA! BOOM! Gotcha!
t. music expert

No one cares. Eventually you'll get tired and stop, and everyone will forget you and your forced meme.

Yes it will. Ants From Up There and Skiny Fia will be talked about in 10 years. If Shame releases their third album this year, that will also be talked about in 10 years time.

?

Attached: black country new road ants from up there vinyl.png (2000x2000, 2.21M)

What is your point you absolute retard? That's cover art for the singles. Maybe you're retarded zoomer brain isn't aware, BUT SINGLE USED TO BE RELEASED AS 45 RPMS SO THEY WOULD COME IN A FUCKING SLEEVE WITH COVER ART.

He’s just saying that it could be an NFT.
It follows the same style albeit a lot more intricate.

alidaanderson.com/Artists/SimonMonk/SimonMonk.html

Attached: Simon Monk - clark kent black country new road.jpg (1000x1207, 384.09K)

>having a theme = NFT
bro newfags actually have internet-induced brain damage

By that logic, any thematic collection of art could be NFTs. Should Francisco Goya's Black Paintings be sold as NFTs next? They follow a theme, after all.
I swear to God you cryptofags are the absolute worst

I’d buy an NFT of Saturn eating his son so I could use it as a hexagon profile pic on twitter.

>twitter

Attached: 12830296348.jpg (494x484, 23.32K)

>redditfrog
go back

>shame
the singer is such a tryharder cunt

art school shit wankerism

Zcore rising bc milfs
open.spotify.com/album/1pTdGWdU5BoAhIaEgTrwzy?si=SZGm7u8CQUydlu1fxDZGLg

Attached: 008FCA0A-B8E1-4464-953F-F4137411DA1F.jpg (750x925, 450.07K)