He's so fucking sexy. Bob we love you, and you are a legend

He's so fucking sexy. Bob we love you, and you are a legend

Attached: ss-160524-bob-dylan-mn-11.jpg (760x1165, 227.55K)

love ya bobby :)

hes alive?

Is this dorian electra

which bob dylan album should i listen to right now Any Forumsbros?

infidels

never heard this one
liking it so far
thanks user!

Attached: dyl.png (1070x723, 349.82K)

make sure to stick with it all the way to the end, the last couple songs are amazing

reminds me hearing something like this playing at a pool hall in western colorado in 1985 or something.
very light/airy rock production, wasn't expecting something so pop sounding from this guy.

Unfortunately. I hate him so much boys. Fucking nepotism wins this weasel who sings like a downsie awards what the fuck

Me? I was always more of a Harry CHappin kinda fella

I visited his childhood home in January and got to do a stride across his first piano.

>ywn be that 14 year old girl...

bros, why even live?

>I visited his childhood home in January and
you were a brave, brave man to visit Minnesota in January

Modern Times

I love Bob and his modern material. He hasn’t put out a bad originals album since 1988 (no, I’m not forgetting Under the Red Sky). I’ve been listening to pic related over and over, it’s a masterpiece.

Attached: C972E7CF-F262-42A0-8510-6D029AA9ED57.jpg (600x600, 85.36K)

Unironically part of the reason. He's said in interviews and multiple biographies have said that the cold contributed to his formative years so I wanted to experience it firsthand.

bump

“Key West...”
The contemporary Dylan era is so relaxing and sad. You can feel him winding down and ready to go. I’m going to miss him when he’s gone.

He sounds at peace with the fact that it's coming. So does McCartney.

“I sleep in the kitchen with my feet in the hall, sleep is like a temporary death...”
I listen to Modern Times when I got to commute to LA. It makes the traffic so smooth.