Playboi Carti is black metal

Attached: playboicarti.jpg (982x1119, 102.18K)

r/jokercringe

I fucking hate how black people are always talking about culture appropriation yet they're literally stealing white culture ALL THE TIME and nobody speaks about it. I bet that it's because most fucking normies don't even know what's black metal, they will just think that carti is a fucking genius. Peak clown world.

OPs post is a joke
The only piece of white culture Carti has appropriated is being a homosexual, and maybe vampires if you count that

Ok zoomer

Attached: kanye-west-cradle-of-filth.jpg (750x420, 187.67K)

This fag will do everything but release new music.

biting denzel curry

I think this whole notion that there should be cultural boundaries across racial lines is retarded, and I think the concept of cultural appropriation is overused, and is basically used to abuse people often. There are obvious examples of it being bad, like when people dress up like stereotypical native Americans for Halloween, but when it's thrown at white rappers it's just dumb.

I think the big problem is that I actually think a lot of cultural appropriation happens WITHIN ethnic groups. I keep seeing African-American college kids dressing up like traditional African tribespeople, with the traditional African prints, and it's retarded. They're literally wearing a costume. They have no cultural connection to those clothes, and no one in their family has probably worn anything like that in over 400 years. It's very likely the thing they're wearing actually comes from a totally different part of Africa than where they're even descended from. Honestly, same for when I see gingers dress up in traditional kilts/Scottish clothes, it's all just ridiculous. Feel free to wear it, but it's a costume and your ethnicity doesn't give you any right to it.

Seethe more pussy

BLVCK METVL

Nigger detected

>There are obvious examples of it being bad, like when people dress up like stereotypical native Americans for Halloween
why is that bad

Taking something sacred and reducing it to a novelty is disrespect.

playboi chuddy

You need to be 18+ to post here. Go back to r/playboicarti

Attached: 1641502407088.png (712x1024, 979.69K)

whoever leaked the original whole lotta red ruined this dudes career lmao

QRD?

this but unironically

wlr leaks were peak playboi carti and i couldnt have been more dissapointed when i heard the final cut on christmas night 2020

Attached: pepe headphones.jpg (355x360, 24.75K)

Based CoF

Attached: kanyetheidiot.jpg (727x633, 90.48K)

Cultural appropriation is not a bad thing. All culture is appropriated from a previous culture. There is no truly original culture alive today. It all depends on the intention of the appropriator and whether it's done out of an appreciation. Wearing costumes is not cultural appropriation, it's just straight up mockery.

rappers "appropriating" heavy metal subculture is the reason why you can't get a vintage Type O Negative shirt for less than $300

Enough songs (15-20) leaked throughout 2019 & they were basically all hits but never got released, it set the bar insanely high for the album & honestly will never be topped. A lot of Cartisexuals love to suck off WLR as a form of deep cope but the truth it that the leaks were his peak & he never dropped them for some reason.