Why is this piece of shit is so overrated on RYM...

Why is this piece of shit is so overrated on RYM? We're really living in a society where you just have to say WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET to be critically acclaimed or is it just me? It's a fucking 7 at best.

Attached: 550x550.jpg (550x550, 87.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1ivTvqIjE9sa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck can this piece of shit be in the top 3 of the best albums ever made? Say something music related because all the arguments i've heard so far are about politics. This is not a valid argument.

zoomers worship blacks as gods

the beats are jazzy and groovy and kendricks flow and lyrics are insane. is there more to say?

Attached: john coltrane boof.jpg (640x640, 87.92K)

Zoomies want to think they were "part of something" and that something is shitty generic rap

>can't play an instrument
>can't sing
>don't know basic music theory
>listen to dogshit bands with horrific singing like black country gay road, bob dylan, mountain goats for the 'relatable' lyrics

Why yes I am a music expert. How could you tell?

there's many albums that do that stuff better by the likes of miles, sun ra, outkast, the list goes on....
even kendrick himself released uu and gkmc which are better than tpab garbage meme album

who are you quoting?

God

If literally anyone but a black man made that album no one would even rate it a 6/10 and i'm tired of pretendíng otherwise. All the people who overrate that shit are fucking white, every single one of them are white. Give me some fucking N.W.A nigga

mutts worship negros as well as anything the jewish media industry shills

>kendrick lamar can't play an instrument
>kendick lamar can't sing
>kendrick lamar don't know basic music theory
what's your point?

you aint gotta lie to kick it my nigga
you aint gotta try so hard

Kendrick lamar sounds like this.
voca.ro/1ivTvqIjE9sa

RYM has a complex where if an album has a sufficient amount of hype and imaginary "pedigree" to it, it will just keep vacuuming up thousands of absurdly high ratings in a self-perpetuating spiral, possibly from people who don't have any real frame of reference. "Whoa this is the top rated on RYM...it must be profound...5 stars"
Pretty much the top album of any given year is going to be one of these, the top 3-5 even. This year it's BCNR. The answer is who gives a fuck?

I'm usually pretty racist, but this album and GKMC are genius.

I listened to half of it. Didn’t really get the hype. Nas, ATCQ, etc., sound a lot better to me at least.

I remember the day it came out, people were calling it an instant classic and saying that college courses were going to be taught on it, etc. It was by far the most cringe reaction to an album I have ever experienced. Ironically, the next album, Damn, despite a lukewarm reception, better stood the test of time.

I remember when BLM was big a couple years ago and in Tbe Blacker The Berry youtube video the comments were full of people saying how great the song was for shitting on whiteys and how blacks are so amazing. Even white people were writing that kind of thing. They unironically didn't get it was about black on black crime. Americans are hilarious.

DAMN's reception was just as high back then. It's only recently that people started calling it his worst.

Nigga, DAMN got a pulitzer. I wouldn't even be mad if he had gotten it for GKMC or TPAB, but DAMN didn't deserve it.