All the records he produced sound horribly of their time. He took promising...

All the records he produced sound horribly of their time. He took promising, edgy bands and "refined" their sound into a radio-ready palate. Hard-core, punk, etc. without any of the grime of anything lurking within it.

Attached: a82316ccc41272bb96bab4df05631b76.300x300x1.jpg (300x300, 11.3K)

>All the records he produced sound horribly of their time. He took promising, edgy bands and "refined" their sound into a radio-ready palate. Hard-core, punk, etc. without any of the grime of anything lurking within it.
said absolutely no one in history

you are astoundingly retarded

Said me

Troll post? He didn't do shit but place mics and press record. Nothing refined about any of them vocally especially. The only "refined" sounding album with his name on it is In Utero, and that wasn't even him. They disliked his work and remixed it.

There's a reason why Slint dumped him. If he produced Spiderland it would have been a shitty post-hardcore album with the vocals put on front

I produce for Jay Weezy and Bear Panda Duck

Attached: jormangodphoto300.png (1400x1400, 665.67K)

Gotta be trolling now. His vocals are always damped down.

wel "you" should stop listening to music & possibly cease your vital functions

See most of what the Pixies did. Exactly what I'm talking about

> fucks up your albums dynamics
nothing personel kid

This. The trolling is pretty bad here.
I'm going to go listen to PJ Harvey now.

he ruined tweez

Listen to the distortion in 'Warren'.... it sounds like a fucking Run DMC song or something

Still salty?

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-130932.png (709x893, 349.73K)

I have no issue with Albini or the clown here

Is it just because of Nirvana? Their next album In Utero was worse

>muh roast beef n' cheese
>muh odd future are poorly behaved young men but not in a racialy disparaging way h-hehe

fuck you, Albini, I'd trade Kurt Cobain's used up old feminist whore of a former gf for your entire life's work and production credits, you mean hustler. Henry Rollins is Bob Dylan compared to you, you glorified hanger on and I'd pay money to see the uncanny mutant that is Todd Rundgren piss on your face because even he deserves it despite being a mutated ghoul. You fucking fuck.

I’ve always found his production to be boring and no fun. Don’t get why he’s a big deal

None of it is really "albini-like" to me anyways, ironically. Big Black sounded best, and he was using a drum machine.

People who don't think fags are hideous are like vegans. Completely lost in their own time and bubble. Millions of years of history and genetics is against them. Your little blip in time of socially engineered values doesn't mean shit and will be eventually be stomped on by primal inclinations in man that can never be rid of.

you're a fucking redneck I can tell and even an utter sad bastard like Albini is golden compared to your nazi militia staffing ass.

>edgy bands
>promising

Attached: 1622957927356.jpg (3000x2000, 402.8K)

I'm Asian, so I'm not sure Nazi or redneck fits. But you assuming this is sign of even more delusion. You can't even conceptualize opposing viewpoints, without framing it in some bubble of American bullshit. Just like I said about faggotry and veganism. Their value systems and ways of seeing the world is so small and insignificant...yet they apply universal validity to it.
None of you cope well with what it means to be human, on a larger scale. That's your real problem.