What's your favorite Autechre project, Any Forums?

What's your favorite Autechre project, Any Forums?

Attached: a0920327619_10.jpg (1200x1200, 337.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HB2NJ8deZ64
youtube.com/watch?v=MKFSBN2mRhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anything between Tri Repetae and Draft 7.30 is 10/10

>Exai
>Not 10/10

Amber is my favorite. Though I can see why they consider it "corny" in retrospect.

Confield is eerie and unsettling in the best possible way

all garbage, i dont listen to music without lyrics

i don't like them for some reason

How can you not like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=HB2NJ8deZ64

Quaristice

>i dont listen to music without lyrics
big fucking mistake, you are missing out on a significant portion of some of the greatest music ever made

too naive for me.

>some of the greatest music ever made
Such as?

Exai and 96-97 Autechre where a lot of their songs had hip hop influences going on. Crisp beats and beautiful melodies. Though all of their stuff is good.

I don't get the hype for a couple tracks though. All End works better as a three minute ending to Bladelores, and Bike is like Xtal to me, fine, but not the greatest IDM track ever.

The beat on this is insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=MKFSBN2mRhw

jailhouse rock

Ravel, Carter, Ives, Ligeti, Webern, Schoenberg, Mozart, Bach, Satie, Debussy, Boulez, Stockhausen, Penderecki, Haydn, Rimsky-Korsakov, Stravinsky, Mahler, Varese, Xenakis, Dvorak, Prokofiev, Rachmaninoff, Chopin, Liszt, Bartok, Sorabji, Messiaen, Ruggles, Schnittke. And that's not even mentioning any of the great jazz artists.

I really like Inacunabula (probably spelling this wrong, their first record) or Warp Tapes 89-93. Their music was a lot more straightforward and beat driven back then. They actually sounded like humans. Amber was too eerie for me. Everything after just sounds increasingly like robots fucking eachother.

I wouldn't even call that a beat. More of a sonic experience.

For me it's Exai. It's a good middle ground between their early melodic sound and their later experimental sound.

Attached: Exai.png (300x300, 11.64K)

When my printer jams

Kek

That conclusion does not logically follow from the post you replied to