I like to listen to the first my chemical romance album while watching the kennedy assassination on loop

I like to listen to the first my chemical romance album while watching the kennedy assassination on loop

Attached: EADCD202-875F-49F0-935C-CD484E9F6F39.jpg (750x575, 373.23K)

The CIA didn't kill Kennedy, take your meds.

you're right, Mossad did.

Attached: 51xyFslvvRL.jpg (318x500, 53.62K)

holy fucking BASED

what did they mean by this?

He's stopped taking his meds again.

You’re all wrong...it wasn’t the CIA or the Mossad...it was you and me...

mcr guy?

OP.

WHEN I WAS
A YOUNG BOY
I RAPED
JFK
WITH MY NIGGERDICK
I AM A GIANT FAG

what did user mean by this?

He meant that when he was a young boy he raped jfk with his niggerdick and then stated he is predominantly homosexual.

I can never fathom why so many boomers could never accept the fact that a nutcase got a gun, sneaked into a tall building along the publicly known motorcade route and shot someone. Oh no it had to be a conspiracy, no one could just shoot the almighty President of the USA, CIA/Jews/aliums/commies/fags did it. Security for heads of state was just not what it is nowadays, but people don't want to hear it.

well here’s what really happened, my wife found her old dvd of life on the murder scene. we watched it and lamented at the decay in western civilization since 2005, and at one point I went to pull up a stabilized video of the jfk assasination and it went really well with “early sunsets over monroeville”. I didn’t know that picture existed til I made this thread

it’s even better in slow motion

if anyone boomers are the ones that actually believe the official jfk story, its more the later generations that realize it was all kinda bs

they were both so cute back in the day, well lynz still is, but anyway

Conspiracy theorists have convinced themselves that everything has a hidden connection, and that (insert group) are behind everything they hate and fear. They just can't accept that this world is one of chaos.

Reddit Tier take.

There is a metric shit ton of suspicious shit surrounding the JFK and RFK murders.

gerard was obsessed with the jfk assassination he even made it a plot point in the umbrella academy, his comic book series

A conspiracy is only a conspiracy until it becomes a reality. Something that was a conspiracy while JFK was alive was that Israel was rumored to be making nuclear weapons and funneling MILLIONS into political lobbies into America. Guess what? They all turned out to be true. JFK, RFK, and J.W. Fulbright uncovered the massive illegal money funneling operation and tried to get the AZC labelled as a foreign agent. As for the Nuclear weapons, well just one simple search will tell you that they were disguising the Dimona Reactor.

Another is the most famous USS Liberty, it was often thought of as just an "accident" and even most people still do today who are uninformed. Those who thought otherwise and thought it was a conspiracy by LBJ and the Israel government later turned out to be right. You can go onto youtube and listen to the audio tapes from the Israeli Pilots who identified the USS Liberty as a US ship. This is just jewish related stuff as well, there are boatloads of conspiracy theories that have been proven as true - you're just some retard who has NEVER listened to any basic philosopher that has told us to question everything.

back and to the left