Limp Bizkit was literally never good. Nu-metal was a genre that had few highs, and they weren't one of them

Limp Bizkit was literally never good. Nu-metal was a genre that had few highs, and they weren't one of them
>OOOGA BOOGA ROLLEY WITH DA HOMEY
>HOOO AHHH
>MY GIRLIE KEKED ME WHY CANT SHE LUV ME?
Fred couldn't rap or sing, and the "rock" he attempted to do so over was painfully of the times and generic. To make matter worse the subject matter was all whiney middle school bullshit or random idiocy.

Attached: limp-bizkit-toilet.jpg (640x480, 39.54K)

have sex

touch grass

Truth. Only artists gaining recognition from that era are Korn. But to each their own, taste is subjective.

>the subject matter was all whiney middle school bullshit or random idiocy.
>Implying that it is bad
>Not limping with the biz
Sad.

No
Yes
No

Ok, I forgot Deftones.

shut the fuck up you nigger faggot zoomer bitch

Limp bizket was after Korn

It pretty much destroyed relatively mainstream heavy rock/metal. Lost all its credibility

wrong

I was deep into nu metal in my youth, and all my friends were too. They loved this band and the park band. But not me. Even at that impressionable age, I knew immediately those were both shit. Glad that they fell out of favor as more people realized it. Among the very worst of music.

when did you realize you like cock in your mouth and ass

Explain why Bizkit is bad
No ITS JUST BAD OK answer please

Deftones is literally the only nu metal that aged well, listening to any other nu metal makes me sick, it sounds super ancient, dated and rotten. Bizkit has only one (1) good song and it's a cover.

>indie gaze scream distortion
grt out

I dunno maybe maybe not, because nu-metal was considered a joke genre by the mid 00s, I don't think it had that much of an overall impact on anything aside from making "metal" in name more mainstream again.

What is shitty is that Limp Bizkit and their brand of white trash sped class rap shit basically stained the whole genre, to this day bands like Korn get a bad rap. It's not like nu-metal had a lot of bands worth praising, but the few who actually weren't total shit are considered so by association.

>I was deep into nu metal in my youth, and all my friends were too
I definitely listened to a lot of it as well, so did my friends. It was the thing after all at the time and being teenagers we were targeted by it.
>They loved this band and the park band.
That's where my experience was different, only retards where I lived liked LB, they were a regular punchline among the nu-metal fans I was around. Linkin Park was just considered like a boy band, they weren't mocked the same way just simply not very respected.

>chad rock that followed nu metal suffered because well poisoning

>Explain why Bizkit is bad
Fred can't rap
Fred can't sing
The instrumentals are blah
The lyrics suck

i can't even listen to them ironically anymore

I don't like the production. That early 2000's sound is awful.
Too much pro-tools