Anybody else find this album cover creepy? I think she was freshly 18 when she debuted and not MK ultraed yet

Anybody else find this album cover creepy? I think she was freshly 18 when she debuted and not MK ultraed yet.

Attached: 19457.jpg (600x600, 89.86K)

probably the coldest take in all of pop music, her entire rise played with those kind of risque "barely legal" images and it's been a source of criticism on the music industry ever since

She was in the Mickey Mouse Club since she was a kid, she was damaged already

>not MK ultraed yet.
um, user....

at least the run aways tried to look like adult women because of that creep kim fowley but the whole toddler aesthetic is just kinda gross

It's the dead-eyed smile

It kind of reminds me of picrel

Attached: marky mark.png (897x881, 540.66K)

Attached: pol_NOT_YOUR_FRIEND.jpg (1007x816, 59.76K)

oy vey

Attached: 1645644150318.jpg (320x320, 86.04K)

wow its jreg

yeah this + most of the lyrics on that album are some subversive pedo shit. I think people should analyze this album and its production

Na, it was the 90's.

Attached: 14e4fe9c2ba014aa37b8bdc901e81392.jpg (950x1261, 386.68K)

Nope, you're just american

Most of it is bubblegum pop meant for a teenage audience.

teenagers are pedophiles

Technically, I guess they could be. But you're saying, they absolutely are, which is incorrect.

she turned 17 in December 98 and that album came out jan 99, so she was probably 16

Idk but I haven't jerked off to it since middle school if that helps

What does MK Ultra have to do with this?

No, I don’t find it creepy. Girls her age at the time are prime real estate for babies and sex sells so of course they’ll use a cute/sexy image for the cover. You sound like a schizo.

16 does not equal pedo. In fact, most of the world including a lot of US states have the age of consent at 16, as it should be. Women are at peak fertility then. It’s only 18 in some places because (((they))) want white people to associate younger with pedos. Then girls turn 18, have no sexual experience and go crazy fucking every Tyrone in a 30 mile radius. By the time they’re ready to settle down they’re 35 and Arbyfied. Keep believing under 18 is pedo, goy, it’s good for (((them))). Also, (((their))) age of consent is 14. Hmmm…

Meds.