Turns out it was fake. How did they get away with it for so logn?

Turns out it was fake. How did they get away with it for so logn?

Attached: file.png (700x700, 491.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cbFkxD2m
rateyourmusic.com/~Profoundemonium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because faggots really believed what the internet said and that's like the #1 pro tip everyone should know about.

But it's real.

>Turns out it was fake.
proof? i always thought it was, but i'd like to see confirmation. have they admitted it yet?

this shit is so cringe with the anime artwork and the emo vibes, but i can't blame people for getting so excited by it since it conforms to every sensitive music nerd's fantasy

'Panchiko is fake' is a meme/bait thread.
It's legit. pastebin.com/cbFkxD2m

It's pretty sad you had to list releases from the 90s/00s with anime covers, like this demo is the most 90s sounding shit with the most 2000 geocities cover art ever. genz are fucking retards, they're even more retarded for believing this demo is real.

It's cool because I only listened to this album like 4 or 5 times and never cared to look into the damn lore behind it. Fun coming here and watching people argue about the "backstory". I get the vibe it's fake.

the only reason these retards are famous is because 13 year old retards like you are addicted to jerking off to hentai

Because you guys are retards. No one with an IQ above 50 thought this shit was real.

what is?
whats fake?
i dont get it

How can the music be real when my ears aren't real?

Attached: deathmetal.jpg (355x355, 33.26K)

>I did the research and it’s obviously totally fake because ‘reasons’.
>All hail my massive IQ.

Nice fanfic. But it still doesn't address how they're playing a Roland SP 404, first available in 2004, on an album that allegedly came out in 2000

Because they're not? Retard

It's not actually from 2000, I agree

>Actual evidence they existed
Based. All I had was the bandcamp interview and assumed BC did enough fact checking to know they were atleast talking to middle aged dudes who no longer sounded like their teenage selves.

Proof they used an sp 404? Or are you just a retarded zoomer who doesn't actually know about samplers?

>Retard
I will report you on rym for saying that word, I know you're rateyourmusic.com/~Profoundemonium

They literally use one of its default samples in Stabilizers lmao

It’s a Roland VS840 released in '99 you pleb.

>How did they get away with it for so logn
Reddit. I'm still proud this place didn't fall for the obvious hoax.