You will never make anything as unique as this

>you will never make anything as unique as this

Attached: spidery.jpg (600x600, 71.6K)

I already have

Attached: index.png (225x225, 12.65K)

>you will never make anything as unique as this

Attached: LTIY.jpg (588x522, 13.43K)

i honestly don't find it that hard to come up with similar guitar parts but there's a lot more to it than that

I don't get it, what's so good about this album?

Literally who

Not everyone has money to get Steve Albini to produce your album at the age of 16

imagine listening to tweez and thinking "wow this sure is good because of steve albini knowing where to put microphones"

>its a shitty talk singing episode

Attached: pepe-the-frog-internet-troll-4chan-others.jpg (512x512, 36.7K)

>*guitar starts playing a tritone very slowly and quietly in 5/4 time*
>*the Any Forumstant drops what he's doing and is immediately transfixed*
>(whispered) i walked down the hall
>*the Any Forumstant stares out the window deep in thought*
>i saw you outside your door
>*the Any Forumstant appears visibly upset*
>but i didn't feel like talking
>*a single tear drops from his eye*
>or maybe i did, i'm not sure
>*the Any Forumstants face contorts in despair and he adopts the foetal position*
>i left the apartment building and started walking, i wasn't sure where i wanted to go, i just wanted to walk
>*the Any Forumstant starts wailing loudly, tears streaming from his face*
>i started to run, feeling the fresh breeze against my face, like a car waiting to be evaluated by a mechanic or... something
>*the Any Forumstant is crying so loudly his lungs and throat are almost bleeding, a pool of tears is collecting around his head, neighbours are already placing calls to suicide hotlines*
>(shouted) I JUST WANTED TO CALL YOU
>*jets of water are literally shooting from the Any Forumstant's eyes, he is already rating the album 5 stars on RYM and ordering a helium tank from amazon*
>I WANTED TO HEAR THAT VOICE
>*the Any Forumstant makes a thread with spiderland's album cover attached to a lyric quote in all caps*

let me correct that for you

Attached: 1643132199393.jpg (300x300, 114.42K)

Thats literally the ONLY reason you know about this band

yes, they were already amazing because they were amazing and he helped them gain recognition. they would have gotten noticed sooner or later anyway just because it's so radical

me and my buddies, we had fun making that record :D

working on it

stint

whats this one? also yeah i gotta get into yes, i owe it to that 40 year old guy on youtube who played the drums incredibly well

They had an album cover with smei naked boys on it. The pedo larry clark seen that and used tracks for his film kids (featuring semi naked boys).

unwound - leaves turn inside you

Its weird to look at a picture of guys in a pool with water up to their neck, and imagine they're naked. KIDS is an awful film, Harmony Korine is an awful director, but the soundtrack kicks ass. Especially the Lou stuff.

My argument is that they're many "amazing" artists who will never be discovered because of connections, or money, or whatever the case may be. Just like they're tons of basketball players that are way better than Jordan who will never get a break. I'm curious to the story of Albini finding out about them.