How can anyone think this is good?

This is quintessential pseudo-experimental hip hop, production was shit and so were the lyrics. Anyone who thinks Yeezus is better than Graduation is retarded.

Attached: download (36).jpg (240x210, 8.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vns-81egipQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i know you were probably 7 or 8 in the year 2013 but Yeezus was unheard of for modern pop music of that era

its not bad but its a bottom 3 kanye album

so what if it was unheard of, it's still shit. Production was so disorganized and the lyrics were trite as fuck. Yeah he was trying to be experimental in the mainstream but man that was so shit, like idk mind autotune if it's used right.

nah man like it had good moments but even then he tried stuffing it up with redundant instrumentals and lacklustered vocals. Definitely bottom 3 ye albums, idk why it's so critically acclaimed.

>filtered by yeezus

idk where you're coming from with this production shit because this album is kanye's last consistent release he'll probably ever do. as for the lyrics, you can tell that this one was the starting point of him not giving a shit. cant believe Pablo is held in such high regard when I remember being very disappointed when that shit dropped 6 years ago lmao

The lyrics are one of the best parts of the album. How can you complain about the lyrics on Yeezus and then say an album with Drunk and Hot Girls is better? The production on Yeezus is super engaging too, on Graduation (a record I still like) it sounds a bit flat at times.

Kanye’s sucked since post-808s

Listen to it again

>Blood on the Leaves
>Holy My Liquor
>On Sight

BITCH I'M BACK OUT MY COMA
(ERRRR!)

>production was shit
I can tell you're a fake ass poser because the production is heavily electro influenced . When you hear the word electro you probably think of some skrillex type edm but electro was actually the mother genre which birthed hip-hop. Electro-industrial is a harsher, more distorted sub-genre and the way those elements are incorporated into the album is absolutely phenomenal. Hearing electro this big budget, hard hitting, sharp and angular is a real treat for fans of the genre.

Comparing Graduation to Yeezus doesn't make any sense. One is without a doubt the most popular, accessible Kanye album with a fucking Chris Martin feature as a cherry on top and the other is the most vulgar, confrontational and experimental hip hop album ever released on a major label by a major artist.

>yeezy season approaching fuck whatever yall been hearing fuck whatever yall been wearing
>meanwhile, some retard on Any Forums: this stinks! :(

Ok lol

t. Retarded faggots

>electro was actually the mother genre which birthed hip-hop
What are some good pre-hip-hop electro albums, user?

>experimental
who cares, I like things that sound good

nah nah this is how Yeezus really goes
>first listen laughing
>second listen chuckling
don't listen for years
>relisten
MASTERPIECE

Attached: E6tWsEnX0AMDQCK.jpg (1164x655, 52.74K)

explain retard
that's cool he made a experimental hip hop album for the mainstream, still doesn't mean it's good. Kek even that fag fantano agrees, he basically summarized everything I thought about the album. Like I said it had potential to be great but he didn't pull it off, had good moment's here and there. You're making it out like it's Death Grips or Danny Brown.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vns-81egipQ

Maybe it's not made for you? You're not entititled to like everything or think anything is good

i fucking love guilt trip bros