Why did Katy Perry's career die?

Why did Katy Perry's career die?

Attached: tumblr_p1jcmf9C8q1vlg272o1_500.jpg (500x678, 98.62K)

Songs got shittier and she made a series of poor aesthetic desicions.

new music videos weren't sexual enough

>desicions

Beyoncé’s not that relevant anymore either

Nobody likes pixie haircuts.

Wah wah wah.

todd in the shadows just made a video about it

She made all the money she could possibly need, set records, and then dropped some shitty tracks that no one cared about. Bowed out at the right time imp

this is the real answer

Worked with Sia and probably wasn't 100% her choice who she worked with Sia is a dumb bitch just look how she's been acting everybody in the world is mad at Sia for her terrible autism movie well that's how she's been acting all the time she's like Doja but Doja comes through when its time to perform and she's consistent the social media cringe is just an act with her well its not an act with Sia

I lost interest when she cut her hair.

Poptimisms never fail to make retarded posts.

She kept forgetting to clean the spunk off her tits.

Someone post the Zach pic pls… that was her career high point

Attached: 1642033741683.png (860x1058, 116.91K)

Bad management baka

weirdly her boobs aren't even that big, but so many pop stars are skinny twigs that she really seems super busty

Todd is legit good honestly, I expected him to be a sneering reaction type youtuber but I really enjoy his videos on musical history

go woke, go broke

yeah he's pretty based, nothing that deep in terms of analysis but pretty interesting and well delivered stuff. likable guy too, which is strange considering he was one of the channel awesome lot

She started as a Christian singer, then renounced God to make evil, debauched music. She literally sold her soul. It never ends well for those.