Can someone please explain rap to me??? And GO REAL FUCKING SLOW

Can someone please explain rap to me??? And GO REAL FUCKING SLOW

Who gives a shit about ANY of this? Why?

How is this still a functional industry after the radio died?

If you win, you are hanging around a bunch of psychopathic killers. When you invariably lose you are killed by a bunch of psychopathic killers.

Moreover, I REFUSE to believe that ANYBODY likes that shit. I'm convinced that it's just an elaborate drug dealing commercial in the form of a Jewish poem (that we often hear in our cars and sing along to from time to time).

So are people buying albums for real? How are they converting rap sales to drug deals? That is what they are doing, right? How does any of that work? Who is telling them how to make money? And how do they know how to get that money?

I want answers! This shit looks like a magic trick, but it has to be obvious. I'm not the smartest man in the world, just clue me in.

youtu.be/dYBiGxVqBrM

Attached: 1640578665692.jpg (480x480, 43.48K)

Meds

beat good vocals cool
next patient

user you already answered it yourself
its only as good as you want to pay it attention.
and they will lie about the popularity of it given its just 13% niggers of the US population.
realistically it should make up 20% of music max. anything else is a media psyop

you have to be 18+ to post here

Did you see the guy's bullet proof van (on the murder attempt that wasn't successful)?

Question 1: Did someone give him that van or did he buy it?

Question 2: Somebody cared about this guy enough to kill him twice!? Seriously... enough to kill him twice?! Honestly, I'm going to be done with this stupid shit by lunch. I refuse to believe that numerous other people can do this longer than I can.

Are there that many retards with $15 to lose on a dumbass CD that is going to give them a disposition that will land them in jail?

We need to find a way to $15 retards out of enough money to be able to buy a bullet proof van, but we'll spend it on something good.

Look mother fucker this is a fucking mystery! It demands an answer!

Are rappers just people that drug dealers keep around like a ghetto laureate?

I'm not a rap fan. I can appreciate a handful of rap songs though. I'd explain the music as rhythmic. There's a simple beat, and the rapper acts as more percussion basically, breaking up that beat with his flow. Often the melody atop the rhythm is incidental, hence why it's usually a sample that gets repeated with little variation.

As far as its enduring appeal, I've found four camps in which there can be some overlap. First, the purist who loves the craft generally and fancies themselves a rapper. Second, those who look for meaning and relatable lyrics in it, and regard it as poetry. Third, those who just like music with a good bass line and beat. Fourth, and this is the most common, a cult of personality that just dickrides the rapper, without much care for how terrible their music is. I hope this helped.

None of that screams "Guy has two attempts on his life and one involves a BULLET PROOF VAN!"

There MUST BE more to it than this.

I'm waiting for a mature black user to get his ass in here and spill the fucking beans.

Yes, black user, I'm white and I'm not as stupid as my brothers. I know you know this music is complete horse shit and that it's a front for something.

Just tell me how and why it works. What is the point of this. You've kept up this charade for nearly 40 years! Just get it off your chest. You MUST be tired of lying. Come clean!

NOOOOO YOU CANT LIKE MUSCI JUST BECAUSE IT SOUNDS GOOOD AAAAAA

Attached: shex.png (756x728, 631.4K)

i HATE young dolph

Look, if your going to be fooled, that's fine. Go find some guy and hand him your $15. He is just going to blow it on a bullet proof van; moreover, it's pointless. Whoever is trying to kill him is going to get him anyway. Just watch the video I posted.

But for fuck's sake, next time you post, can you tell me where is the money coming from and who is trying to kill this guy and why.

Now, if you can't and if you ask me, I'll tell you to get some purpose in your life and spend that $15 on a nice parley. If you put enough legs on it, your could afford your own bullet proof van.

Okay! Perfect! Can you PLEASE explain why somebody would take the time and energy necessary to kill him? Why? Who the fuck cares! And why?

and where did he get a bullet proof van from?

rap is avant garde electronic music but the rappers don't always seem to know that

Isn't George Jewish? If you feel this way, why aren't you a Kramer fan?

Um no. Kramer is jewish. Georges family is italian celebrated xmas until festivus.

No one actually listens to the lyrics nowdays. Its just really fun music which perfect for zoomers.

ok but are Turks white?

Look, what each Jew feels about Jesus is between them the Father, the Son, and the Holy spirit. I don't get to judge the souls of men. That's up to the Holy trinity.

And I, personally, judge people by what I can see. CLEARLY Seinfeld was a good show. It had jokes. Those jokes were funny. People have tuned in for YEARS to see those jokes. They are timeless.

Some guy with a violent propensity towards his problems living his life on a self imposed death clock with shitty music in the background and somehow a bullet proof van of all things are thrown into the mix has no satisfactory explanation in this thread thus far.

And Kramer is a nice guy. The road is a rough place for comedians. Give the guy a break. He is just trying to get by.

watched the video. seemed obvious to me that some 3 letter alphabet agency killed the wog over the whole not signing onto any labels whilst making "fat stacks".

But who the fuck gave him fat stacks... and why?

>But who the fuck gave him fat stacks... and why?
loans from people with funny hats. the same people who manipulate the charts.

Attached: madeghostC1.jpg (2504x2699, 3.27M)

Niggers

Nigger bitch

Niggers
I want a lawsuit now MOTHERFUCKER

The name of his last album was rich slave... That crossed my mind.

buddy, i'd suggest you stop reading too much into rap conspiracies. they're all fake and gay, fabricated by said people with funny hats to give blacks a greater air about them. know that how young dolph died doesn't matter, juice wrld and xxxtentacion had no souls to sell in the first place, lil uzi vert isn't the antichrist, etc. maybe look into who the managers of early rap acts were (new ones are too off the grid). i think the guy who did johnny cash's newer stuff also is to blame for much of rap music, though i'm not certain since i don't care.

Attached: 1637611124823.png (429x410, 90.93K)