I remember this album getting posted a lot before they blew up and raped everyone's eardrums with those annoying hits

I remember this album getting posted a lot before they blew up and raped everyone's eardrums with those annoying hits

Are there still people here who champions for this album or did people distance themselves completely?

Attached: R-7565407-1444143542-6374.jpg (600x606, 99.47K)

This album is great
I want more bands that sound like this album but I can't fucking find any
And no The Format isn't the same

The soiboy meme completely obliterated this whole style beyond repair.

I still love it

They showed great potential with this album but then decided to ruin modern pop music with Some Nights

They didnt do that
Imagine Dragons did that

based and bangerpilled, some nights is also absolutely fantastic
wrong fuck you some nights is great

we need fun. back

Did it really?

Umm yes sweatie?

zoom zoom. some nights is fucking trash.

I first heard about this album from a cute Jewish girl called Tegan back on early YouTube I used to bully as a young teen because I had a crush on her and didn't know how to process those emotions in a healthy way (and still don't), and she had linked it in the description field of one of the many sub 1k-views videos in which I would write sexually-charged inflammatory comments to bait out a response she was more often than not quite willing to provide, in long Hebrew diatribes (which I would have to Google translate) where she called me an onion and a turnip and implored me to to bury myself, and which I would read while listening to "Be Calm," basking in the glow of my monitor at 3am, usually the only source of light in the house during those lost hours in limbo, feeling a strange obscure stirring in my heart and a deep sense of peace, or apathy, or resignation maybe. Weird rush of memories to be coming back.

Attached: 1633052131861.gif (500x375, 1.71M)

totally right

They're like an emo Queen

Man, I hoped Nate Ruess would deliver on his solo album but it turned out to be absolute dogshit.

Implying anyone cares what some polfag thinks

Attached: 5c5.png (645x770, 77.07K)

It's a fun indie pop album.
Nothing groundbreaking.
Pretty Girls, Not As Sad and Walking The Dog are all catchy songs, but the rest is pretty forgettable.

relistened to this recently, i was like what...Any Forums used to love this, LOL i was cringing as i listened to it, its not bad, just embarrassing

Rent free. Go cry to Hospice.

It's too gay for me, thought I could handle it, can't.

Any Forums dickrides every album made by a group of upper class coastal white people and claims it's the best thing ever just to be forgotten in the next month then they repeat the cycle

says the twitter tourist

Attached: 1644440239529.png (2576x1896, 54.17K)