Who does this appeal to

>look up any 50s 80s pop song
>countless videos of stupid people “reacting” to the music and obviously faking being stunned
Sent from my iPhone

Attached: 548604DC-7AD7-4DC1-B514-DC2FFE4A2F96.jpg (1125x1779, 445.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74tjbeGggFw
youtube.com/watch?v=8s11Ok9w0L4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have no fucking idea this shit makes me irrationally mad

for me, it's watching people hear uncomfortably numb for the first time

Attached: TastyMenacingGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted[1].gif (459x250, 2.7M)

its the most heinous shit. i usually don’t even end up listening to the song i’ve looked up if i see a few of these - it ruins my mood and destroys whatever excitement i had towards listening to that song

Attached: 5F004CAE-2F6E-488C-B8CA-2016BCE300BE.jpg (1125x877, 254.29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=74tjbeGggFw

Wait till you find Alex Hefner kek. A face worth a trillion punches.

seriously what the fuck is this

Attached: CD412BBD-F9C0-46B0-8917-7E40151A6B82.jpg (1800x1406, 719.37K)

Cmon man...

Attached: Screenshot_20220223_084352.jpg (1080x876, 258.47K)

pretty sure this guy is legit retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=8s11Ok9w0L4

Boomers who don't have much else going on in their lives and are addicted to their phones

pretty sure it's just white boomers who get excited seeing black people enjoy "white music" for some asinine reason
ok what the actual fuck

>Black dude reacts to classical music

Attached: 493893654939.png (357x201, 135.8K)

Niggers. You see countless niggers "reacting" to "white" music.

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 2022-01-09-23:48:45.png (474x999, 429.8K)

There are a bunch of ones of people reacting to Cult of Personality's music video
Its like they dont think black people can make rock lmao

I don't care I will watch every single video of people reacting to:
close to the edge
heart of the sunrise
awaken

Look I'm as racist as the next guy, but this dude retarded. People like watching black people react to non-black music because it's funny and entertaining.
That's like saying going to the zoo is 'runing the west' because the monkeys get fed when you give them peanuts for doing tricks.

I like andy & alex and justjp cause they don't do those cringe clickbait thumbnails and fake reactions

I don't think it's white people seeking approval from black people, it feels more like some kind of Uncle Tom version of a minstrel show, it's white people who enjoy seeing blacks enjoy "white" culture and watching them act less black.

jim newstead and broaction are good too

Ayo this beathoven niggas beats is straight FIRE nocap

If a black person likes it that means white people can like it.

add lost in Vegas to the list
they actually have something half intelligent to say and don't just make funny faces and noises like clowns, not that they aren't also entertaining

>reacting to Bohemian Rhapsody
>reacting to anything Beatles
>reacting to CREEP by radiohead
>NIRVANA reaction
There's NO way anyone actually believes this shit, I think it's almost hilarious but I just know there's some quirky teenage girl getting extremely unironically excited about these I can't get myself to fully make fun of it because we all liked stupidly vain trash like this at some point.

I like them because metal reactions are a thing
>people like fagtano don't get metal
>metalhead review websites are too up their own ass and scene/genre politics
>rock critics all hate metal
Sometimes these metal reaction videos are the only honest and earnest opinions of metal music being made

my favorite was the indian couple who loved close to the edge, but didn't like long distance runaround because it was too weird and "didn't sound like music"
baffling and hilarious