Henry Rollins

Literally who the fuck is this irrelevant faggot and why should we care about him?

Attached: Retard.jpg (640x945, 94.59K)

He was in Jackass: The Movie. He's a chud btw

Dumb skinheads liked him in Black Flag.

He also did some good acting in Sons of Anarchy.

>title is person's name
>"literally who is this?!?!"
what did OP mean by this

Never heard of this cuck before

>Literally who the fuck is this irrelevant faggot
Lead singer for one of the most influential rock bands of all time.
>why should we care about him?
why should you care about almost anything we post on this board?

He was molested by his uncle

>Never heard of him
>know he's a cuck

Attached: 1645538951931.png (500x500, 342.31K)

Early pioneer of incel themed punk music, he invented the idea that wanting to have sex with women makes you a poser

Armpit sweat

wait, it does?
I thought that was a natural biological factor of life

>we
I'm not part of whatever group you're in OP, people like you are fags and I'm not, stop trying to manipulating me by asserting we have anything in common

He's an angry opinionated virgin manlet who thinks everyone else has shit taste in music and needs to read more.

He's basically the gen x personification of Any Forums

This. He’s also an ok stand up personality but his work in music is unparalleled

I think Black Flag has aged much worse than most other punk, but Henry Rollins joining black flag was a major turning point for hardcore. Until then the Californian bands had basically been bleaker than the East Coast bands, it was basically street kids making this bratty-sounding, hateful music about drug addiction and nihilism. Think the Germs, the Circle Jerks, X, Fear, etc. East Coast hardcore had a tougher but more optimistic sound - it was political DC bands like Minor Threat and Government Issue, the tough swagger of New York bands like Agnostic Front, Cro-Mags, and Warzone, and Bad Brains influencing all of it.

Henry Rollins is what combined those scenes, combining the scuzzy bleakness of LA with the though guy heaviness of the East Coast. Metalcore, Beatdown Hardcore, Sludge Metal, a lot of Thrash, all that shit happened partially because Henry Rollins joined Black Flag.

I don't like the music much, but in interviews I generally like him as a guy. He has a good work ethic and is down to Earth. Any Forums just hates him because he's a liberal, but I'd rather he be a lame vanilla liberal than some retarded, inbred, incel white nationalist.

>one of the most influential rock bands of all time
kek
Literally nobody listens to or ever listened to Black Flag
They’re just one of those bands that we’re supposed to like for some reason but nobody really loves

>i don't listen to black flag so nobody does
I know tons of people who listen to Black Flag

>who thinks everyone else has shit taste in music and needs to read more.
based.

>incel
there it is, like clockwork

sorry I triggered you, incel

just a shame you had to ruin an otherwise pretty good post with a bitter buzzword projection right at the end. Not everything has to be political.

Like all the great "rebels" of that era their talent agency (aka owners) was Frontier Booking International that just happened to be owned by Ian Copeland son of Miles Copeland Jr founder of the CIA. Just a coincidence of course.

Incel isn’t political, you seem triggered

Based I love the CIA

>some retarded, inbred, incel white nationalist
>not political
pick one. did you just learn the word triggered today? Go back to your reddit political echo chamber and stop shitting up our board

Eat shit asshole there are plenty of apolitical incels and racists. You aren’t special just because you are conservative you narrow minded fuck

>heh, stupid libtards and their safe spaces infringing on my freeze peach...
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO YOU MADE IT POLITICAL YOU CAN'T SAY INCEL NOOO

Than you will also love that the other son, Miles Copeland III, just happened to be the owner of the mega-influential IRS Records, record label of some many legendary "rebellious" badasses...the 3rd son was Stuart Copeland drummer and founder of The Police.

By the way...FBI, IRS, The Police...interesting choice of names for 3 brothers so dedicated to "rebelliousness" no?