Why does metal make people here seethe so much

Attached: zbngkqmzh2w01.jpg (500x636, 97.38K)

Is that picture real? I might actually give Death Grips a shot if it is

Attached: 1635080026507.png (708x480, 174.85K)

yes its real
steffan and zach like war metal

because plebs tend to get filtered

most of the OP posts you see here like 'at what age did you grow out of metal' and 'metal is for idiots/ugly people" are just bait. just ignore

>'Cause it's heckin racist, transphobic, and sexist

Attached: 1545059214950.jpg (960x640, 106.47K)

It's just a meme, because people associate it with insufferable people. it's the same with, say, like the electro-swing crowd.

It’s midwit deterrent

Because its not music that you can use to impress your normalfaggot friends and these people are insecure living on a line between being "unique" but socially accepted

In the end it literally does not fucking matter but then again this board is filled with teenagers

meal is for children

It's real.
MC Ride's actually really into metal.

Steffan wearing a sarcofago shirt

Attached: mc ride sarcofago.png (443x750, 271.54K)

metal is nice, metalheads on the other hand are cringy manchildren who think shitting on other genres makes them unique

t. never met a metalhead irl
the internet persona is just a meme

you disagree that they're are intolerant of other genres? this is literally the most consistent thing i've experienced with them irl. it's like fifty percent of being a metalhead is "muh real music". good people but the constant elitism is so annoying.

unbreaded

maybe you should stop hanging out with literal teenagers

I've never met a metalhead that devotes himself to shitting on other genres.
I knew a stereotypical looking metalhead who was extremely critical of modern popular genres but he also listened to a bunch of prog and avant-teen stuff, not just metal.

Based Ride having good taste.

yes, picrel from I've seen footage video

Attached: njv49k2xpdi81.jpg (1920x1080, 201.59K)

Literally anything and everything makes Any Forums seethe, people here just hate music