Now she's listening to 'Fix You' by Coldplay at max volume. Not to mention she is smoking an unhealthy amount of weed...

Now she's listening to 'Fix You' by Coldplay at max volume. Not to mention she is smoking an unhealthy amount of weed. I think I'm going to call the cops and say she's dealing weed out of her apartment lmao

Attached: 33186C29-0795-48EA-9280-09511F1035E3.jpg (1125x2194, 1.11M)

you're a horrible person and a narc OP

??

By the terms of her lease she's not even allowed to smoke cigarettes in the apartment. You're supposed to go outside. I could get her evicted...

Fix You is a banger tune and I am tired of pretending Coldplay is bad.

Coldplay post Viva la Vida is bad. Also fuck Chris Martin. It's not fair that Dakota Johnson is his girlfriend/fiancé/wife.

you're a fucking bastard dude. trying to get someone evicted during covid when they're obviously going through something

OP are you saying that the titty girl from bcnr live in the same building as you?

No I was autistically referencing a thread I made earlier today, where my apartment neighbor was listening to 'Hey There Delilah' by the Plain White T's on repeat.

If she listens to Hey There Delilah again, I'm going to turn my electric piano up to full volume and play along.

sounds like she's having a bad time

OP wants to make it worse and get her evicted during covid, he is an evil person

it's not evil to have those thoughts if he doesn't act on them. the nature of thought is impulsive and uncontrollable. it's action that defines us

she's cute
go ask if she's ok and bring some food
recommend some music you prefer if you hate coldplay so much
be a good person user

yikes, nice guys are disgusting

ZOOOOOOOOOOM

I know she was the one with the contacts and that she brought the band out of the nerdy comfort zone by showing them they could hang out in the cool kids scene and I know she was the one who motivated Isaac to take the lead, but I still think she ruined the band by fucking Connor over. They may be "better", but they lost their rawness.

bang on the wall and shout "TURN THAT SHIT DOWN". problem solved. she'll probably be so embarrassed that it snaps her out of her little episode so she can get on with her life.

blast whitesnake here i go again full blast

Yeah happy people don't do those things. She's coping from her misery through listening to music and smoking weed. Talk to her, user.

Attached: 204876783_3009277339355040_1227535076004097680_n-3731588170.jpg (640x640, 18.35K)

I don't like this remix of Mr. Brightside

If someone did that to you while you're at a miserable time in your life, how would you feel?

Do it, I hope she gets kicked out of the band and roams the streets for heroin afterwards -Black Tar New Roads

Ask her to come over and play gusic on your piano. Start a band with her.

Attached: 1644962919871.webm (576x720, 841.03K)

requesting verification that georgia from BCNR has nice boobs

imagine being in your 20's and having the tits of a 60 yo

p-post proof...