Whats going on with Jordan from Snail Male, is his voice healed from surgery...

Whats going on with Jordan from Snail Male, is his voice healed from surgery? Are we going to get any more music from him?

Attached: jordan.jpg (1080x1350, 201.28K)

Pedo

Is that justin bieber?

God she's so fucking hot. I love her so much.

Hey, where did you get this picture from?

No, really where is this picture from. I want to see the original, or see what video it came from. I can't find the video if it's from her YouTube, and it's certainly not from the official Snail Mail instagram. Help a fellow Lindsey Jordan lover out man.

how long until he transitions?

How long until OP reveals the source of this photo? My cock is desperate. Please help me out fellas.

It's in her most recent instagram post.

Damn I really need to get an instagram. Without one I can't even view this shit. Instagram always blocks me after looking at like three posts trying to force me to sign in. Is it a video or just a still photo?

Photo

Also what's her instagram? Is it the official Snail Mail one?

lesbos will never have normal healthy relationships, 90% of them end in cheating and/or physical/mental abuse

Yes

tell us youve never been in a lesbian relationship without telling us youve never been in a lesbian relationship

Hes straight bro, what are you talking about

Calling on the user that claims to have fucked her to detail the experience. I want to know. All he's said so far is she's like a starfish, which I don't believe.

Holy shit take the hornyposting elsewhere faggot
yeesh

I love her. I love her so much.

This isn't love, user.

You're right. She just looks like the girl that got away from me...I love that girl...