RIP Mark Lanegan

pitchfork.com/news/mark-lanegan-screaming-trees-and-queens-of-the-stone-age-singer-dies-at-57/

Attached: A5E03D45-7FDD-4C22-84BD-8657AE77AD1D.jpg (1759x934, 242.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RR_lDQy9gkc
youtu.be/SJKvE3tMIPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

Sonic youth

some antivaxxer

Well this news sucks.

Rest in peace mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=RR_lDQy9gkc

cum

STICKY NAOW

youtu.be/SJKvE3tMIPs

I remember the time back in 2003 when i met Kim at a club called "Hells Kitchen" in Tacoma Washington, she was in her late 40's or early 50's at the time. She was nervously smoking a cigarette and obviously tweeking on crystal meth, twice she put the wrong end of her smoke into her mouth, she was dancing very cringy and i started talking to her and it seemed like almost in a flash she began to rub my dick through my jeans getting it hard and asking me if i like to fuck and if i like having my cock sucked, quickly we found ourselves at a cheap motel near the airport. She licked her palm and stroked my penis with her petite hand lubricating it with her saliva and swabbing the inside of her cheeks with it. Over the course of four hours i leaned her head over the edge of the bed and bulged her throat leaving a puddle of spit on the floor. With my stiff rod I fucked her pussy and stretched her anus in multiple ass to mouth sessions, how odd i thought it was for a supposed feminist icon to enjoy being fucked in such a way, I beat her face with my boner after shooting a load on it and she developed deep purple and blue bruises from her blood thinning medication, I could go on but for now thats all i feel like sharing, needless to say we had a long session of chem fueled sex and i never spoke to her before or sense.

Was he in mad season?

Former singer of Screaming Trees and QOTSA

Yes. He replaced Layne after he became too fucked up to sing.

Fuck this made me feel more than the Ukraine/Russia situation

I still dreamed of a QOTSA reunion with him and Grohl. Fuck that's sad

I was listening to the Screaming Trees/Beat Happening EP last night. RIP

Sticky now

RIP in peace

>In a 2020 interview, Lanegan described his beliefs in a number of COVID-19 conspiracy theories, including the idea the disease is linked to 5G technology. He also described paranoia that he and his wife were being surveilled by technological appliances.[93][96] However, in 2021 he said he had concluded that the COVID-19 pandemic was a "natural event"

Good fucking riddance. Rot in Piss

F

>some antivaxxer
wrong, faggot
he started drinking at age 12
>Lanegan said in his memoir that heroin “kept me from dying from the horrors of my severe alcoholism.”

During a Screaming Trees tour in 1992, Lanegan’s arm became so infected from heroin use that doctors considered amputating it, according to The Guardian.

just another coincidence he died 2 weeks after getting the shot.

damn never knew Kim Gordon was ever on meth or meds

big F

>During a Screaming Trees tour in 1992, Lanegan’s arm became so infected from heroin use that doctors considered amputating it, according to The Guardian.
This, and one of his friends brought a hooker to his hospital so he could get "his final blowjob as a two armed person"

Just when I'm listening to Rated R, fuck man this hurts a lot. RIP.