It's the best album ever desu

It's the best album ever desu

Attached: ab67616d0000b273e601454f9f3c90a969e7260e.jpg (640x640, 90.13K)

based, it's on my top 10

yeah ive been listening to this a lot in the past couple of days. great vocals

it wouldnt even crack a top 50

nobody cares about your ((((top 50)))) tranny/boomer/zoomer/whatever you are

>the last couple 'NOW' screams on Bullet Train to Vegas
gives me goosebumps

Funnily enough, Hand Over Fist and Bullet Train to Vegas are just two singles separate from the Yank Crime track listing. Great songs though.

OK, how does their one album compare to Unwound though?

not OP, Unwound is my favourite band but yank crime is better than their phc albums

Also not op and unwound is also my favorite band and Drive Like Jehu has two albums both great. Also John Reis’s other bands rule enough that it should boost everything he does

Agreed. Just listened to Audit In Progress yesterday and they are basically Wipers but better.

Pretty good because it has a defined sound that sets itself apart from Unwound. Post-Hardcore is ultimately just a broad label.

Their s/t is superior but yeah Yank Crime rocks, sure.

oh my god shut up
so tired of muh unwound muh dlj talk about something else for once

never heard of this so i tried listening. probably the musical equivalent to rotting dog shit. just an unknown band to give prissy zoomers a talking point of "oh you haven't heard of this?"

You know nothing and your opinion doesn’t matter

I love Drive By Jehu, bros.

power chords, screaming nonsense, braindead souless bass line, the drums are ok. try parade of losers if you want something from the 90s that's unknown and less creatively bankrupt

>You know nothing and your opinion doesn’t matter
Go away

Don't care didn't ask plus you're gay

They are both great bands, faggot. You just have shit taste.

Does it get any better than 90s phc bros?

Attached: Unwound - Fake Train.jpg (500x496, 138.06K)

>never heard of this
How to spot a newfag LARPing as an oldfag: the post

>it was just a shillpost all along
Of course, also
>power chords
>braindead souless basslines
You didn't actually listened to the album

never said they were bad. tourists are just obsessed with them

imagine not liking DBJ

i did, i see the same pattern with hipster band bullshit where people press play on the album and try to get into it but honestly cant even get past the first few songs. play count always trails off as you head down the list. sorry about your shit taste but your post is just cope.

Attached: no-one-listens.jpg (563x665, 43.13K)

>listened to the album and still thinks that songs like do you compute or new intro are just power chords and soulless basslines
Then you're just an earlet