Did it filter you?

Did it filter you?

Attached: tool.jpg (1200x1200, 131.11K)

Inb4 diaper
No

If by filtered you mean to stomach aural putrid diarrhea then yes, i was filtered

No

No, I stopped listening to tool long before that shit happened but go ahead and explain how good it is from a technical standpoint while jazz exists lol

Is this their last album.

so playing technical in rock > bullshit
technical in jazz > good
That right?
everyone here is so caught up in genre

noop

>getting filtered by the pre-filter

Attached: 1643842040708.jpg (300x271, 43.78K)

they peaked with aenima.

It's not really so much the genre as much as the band's army of pretentious and annoying fans that think tool is better than any other boomer band because they play in weird time signatures when it's not even that technical. They don't even approach prog rock levels and jazz makes their music look like child's play.

even this thread is framed in a way to suggest that normal people can't decipher their music. they're the pickle rick of butt rock.

yeah. Ænima and lateralus are enough for me

why would i listen to this when i can listen to lateralus

>OMG they said filtered on Any Forums

Attached: MaynardsLaw.png (952x94, 7.65K)

>listen to released single
>think it was Pneuma, don't even remember, that's how uneventful it was
>it's ok
>starting to dig it
>finally feels like we're about to reach the meat of the song
>song ends
>what
>realized it was 12 minutes of nothing
it filtered itself

tic tok attention span

reading comprehension of a baboon

I got filtered by aenima, Undertow is the only album of there's I got anything out of

listened to it the first time 2 days ago and I'm still not sure what to make of it. I think it may be my 2nd favorite behind 10,000 days. Fear Inoculum may be more of a grower than a shower for me, I'm gonna listen to it again today and see how hard it can click.

Not sure what "filter" means in that context but I think it's one of their finest albums.