/sematary/

POOH BEAR ON THE TRUCK, YEAH, I TALK TO HIM
BURY YOU BEHIND THE CHURCH BY THE RIVER

Attached: RB3 BABY.png (394x394, 288.32K)

Kill yourself shill

not this shit again

stop shilling the same thread every day retard, YNGMI

Attached: C06361F2-0031-46C9-A961-3F79714329C6.jpg (1024x534, 84.1K)

Schizo

You know what's even better than sematary? Fetid Anus.

Attached: a2662714821_16.jpg (700x700, 39.14K)

Dubs don't lie.

fpbp

reminder that sematary didn't mention trannies until RB3, it was a subversive tactic for the public. he's stlll working on RR4 (Rainbow Reich 4). It will be the final album in the Rainbow Bridge quadrology where he finally comes out as hitlerist confederate, obviously such a concept requires nothing less than perfection. everything Sem has released is maybe 25% of his power, and that's just his stuff with GM. RR4 is his ultimate passion project. buckshot, turnabout, and oscar18 will all be contributing to the project as well. i have talked to sem in private DMs and he's serious about this. he even has a contingency plan "in case the niggers get him before he finishes it", which he has told me in detail and I am 8th in the chain of command to carry out if all else fails. i believe it has the capacity to change the world for the better, and if it falls to me i am dedicated to carrying out Sem's esoteric nazi wishes because they will change the world.

Attached: 1643385369120.png (486x499, 419.15K)

No one cares about your shitty music, faggot
Stop shilling

cope digishill you're a mutt

Attached: 1621392712717.jpg (1109x1106, 671.83K)

why do all the retards associated with this pose like amateur source filmmaker models

>Samefagging in your own shill thread
>Replying to yourself when the thread dies like it always does
>Trying to trick people into giving a shit about you and literally no one ever does
>Only people in the thread besides you are telling you to fuck off and stop shilling

Take a hint tranny

This fat fuck wants to be edgy so bad haha. Go to the gym fatman

>108957639▶
you wouldn't get it nigger
take a cope digimutt

>same filenames
>shilling yourself

this fat greasy nobody makes this same thread every day to shill his shitty music

>thinks by shilling yourself on Any Forums every day you'll eventually trick people into talking about and listening to your music
>it never happens
>people just call you a shill

Running low on copium, Sementary

/thread

i enjoy some of sematary's music, but these shill threads are cringe

projection.

>no u

Makes me incredibly happy to know that you'll never make it and shilling on Any Forums is the most attention you'll ever get, Sementary

you can say all those big words but you're still mixed race, digishill.

Stop shilling yourself bro, it's getting embarrassing.

>those are big words to you
This retarded fucking tranny has a 3rd grade reading level

>public educated tranny tries to talk down to me

Attached: 1615069639378.jpg (398x376, 60.17K)

sounds like ass sorry