Buy a sony cassette player stop listening on your phone

“there was a period where I had an iPod, which I would take on the road with me for convenience, but the quality of the sound drove me crazy because it was so fucking digital.”

When asked to name his favourite portable music device, Slash said: “Those little flat Sony cassette players that had a tape on one end and the speakers on the other. I used to walk around with that when I was first starting to play guitar.”

Attached: Slash.jpg (999x1410, 502.17K)

$1m says he wouldn't tell the difference in a blind test. GNR were shit anyway.

Headphone quality is going to make a big difference. Back when people actually had ipods, the headphones were shit and tinny sounding. Oh course a boomer is going to say something from their youth is better than something now. That's like Boomer's job

i don't mind mp3 320 but cassettes sounded beefy with character. not an ideal sonic representation but turbo soul

>sO fUckIng DigITAl NOooooo
why would I care about this faggot iPod opinion?

>Digital sound is bad because.... because... it just does, okay!! Muh warmth, or something!!
>What? No I will not explain what that means!!

Attached: 7n38y1p61.jpg (600x800, 78.75K)

Imagine listening to anything Slash has to say

>average gibson enjoyer

imagine writing an article about iPods in 2022
imagine reading it
imagine thinking it is worthy of discussion
imagine caring about some boomer guitar player

as somebody that plays guitar, guitar culture is so fucking cringy, as are the retards that write and publish this drivel

>108956055
And yet here you are, posting your worthless opinion, not even deserving of a (you)
Kys faggot

i miss my ipod bros...

people tend to like whatever distorted sound they are used to. Someday people will be nostalgic for low bitrate lossy compressed digital.

I guarantee you he only listened to it with those shitty earbuds the ipod came with

It's already happening. Goodhertz released a plugin to create the sound on the fly... 7 years ago

made (you) respond, you couldn't even resist.

Attached: laffin-budd.png (506x474, 608.01K)

shut the fuck up retarded nigger

>t. seething so hard

he's not wrong. ipods didn't support lossless formats and i doubt that had very good dac or headphone amp in them either.

These two suck each others' cocks.

I hate your stupid hat

inb4 pono shills