Have you ever dated someone that makes music?

Attached: 468full-gaye-advert.jpg (468x604, 43.9K)

No because I'm not gay and women can't make music

I would if she owned a Sound City amp head.

I have. A couple of times. One was long-time girlfriend who I also played with, the other was a shorter thing. What do you want to know?

I date myself sometimes, so yes.

fpbp

I remember the time back in 2003 when i met Kim Gordon at a club called "Hells Kitchen" in Tacoma Washington, she was in her late 40's or early 50's at the time. She was nervously smoking a cigarette and obviously tweeking on crystal meth, twice she put the wrong end of her smoke into her mouth, she was dancing very cringy and i started talking to her and it seemed like almost in a flash she began to rub my dick through my jeans getting it hard and asking me if i like to fuck and if i like having my cock sucked, quickly we found ourselves at a cheap motel near the airport. She licked her palm and stroked my penis with her petite hand lubricating it with her saliva and swabbing the inside of her cheeks with it. Over the course of four hours i leaned her head over the edge of the bed and bulged her throat leaving a puddle of spit on the floor. With my stiff rod I fucked her pussy and stretched her anus in multiple ass to mouth sessions, how odd i thought it was for a supposed feminist icon to enjoy being fucked in such a way, I beat her face with my boner after shooting a load on it and she developed deep purple and blue bruises from her blood thinning medication, I could go on but for now thats all i feel like sharing, needless to say we had a long session of chem fueled sex and i never spoke to her before or sense.

I've never dated anyone

>Have you ever dated someone
Fucking hate you OP

ch2pt

Attached: 1638881113275.png (473x336, 166.37K)

yea she was pretty hot but she cheated on me

stop being repulsive

It is what it is
If it happens it happens if it doesnt it doesnt simple as

I don't date other musicians...

brother, women simply dont want me

then stop being such a sperg

because you're being repulsive

i would if i could

be happy with what you got. not everyone is cut out for love

I wouldn't say me and my right hand are exactly dating, more like friends with benefits.

Touch grass

I agree. People think there's someone for everyone, but I don't believe that.

Fuck you roastie I enjoy being by myself and also enjoy the company of healthy, femenine WOMEN but you wouldn't know anything about it being a depressive hateful cunt like you are