Read article about a burgeoning genre of music

>read article about a burgeoning genre of music
>a couple female artists are mentioned
>check out their bandcamps
>all of them are trans
fuckin wild lol. are cis women wholly incapable of making compelling music in the underground or is this simply the continuation of erasure? when I finish my album this year I'm going to release it under a transgender pseudonym, specifically to increase the traffic it gets. seems that all you need to do is transition and suddenly your music is more viable.

Attached: 0025331357_20.jpg (1024x1024, 265.09K)

Are you sure they weren't just really ugly women? I think that'd be good grift. If you're a really ugly woman, you could just say your trans and suddenly everyone will stumbling around not to offend you.

it just happens that thats your fetish

couldn't imagine how much it would suck to be so ugly as a woman that you pass as a man pretending to be a woman
is this why terfs are so upset all the time

I wouldn't mind sucking a trans girl off but something tells me that the trans girls making music aren't into cis dudes

checked
>when I finish my album this year I'm going to release it under a transgender pseudonym
Pretty smart. I might do that too.

Cisfemale musicians are shit. Like 98% of them are trash and incapable of art.

>cis women
Also known as, women

>are cis women wholly incapable of making compelling music in the underground or is this simply the continuation of erasure?
A mix of both. Trannies are extremely overrepresented since "they are powerful and strong" and most female singers are just doing generic and bland bedroom pop or dream pop. Acts like Julia Holter, Joanna Newsom, Angel Olsen, Carla dal Forno, Weyes Blood, etc. are the exception, not the rule.

sell special themed dilation kits with your album. you'll do well

There is no such thing as a “cis” woman. They are called “women.”
There is also no such thing as a “trans.”

man I was just trying to be vaguely sexist go away

but you have to post pics

This is a fantastic idea. But have the dilators play your music or vibrate to the beat, so they can experience your music inside of them. People don't just want more content, they want you to create experiences for them.

Got to respect transwomen for effectively killing off white feminism/third wave feminism/girlboss-ism of the 2010s.
They are my heroes.
I say this as a straight male.

women usually do music that lacks "edgyness", most of the songs they do are not fast or hard so they end up doing repetitive and boring lofi pop.
they are going to become relavant once they learn how to go wild, which is something trans women are not afraid of doing

You're right. They're all women.

>read article about a burgeoning genre of music
Did you fall for the diaperpoop meme?

Average Baltimore resident. Seriously though it's insane how Baltimore can be home to the most vicious niggers on planet earth and this thing

>when I finish my album this year I'm going to release it under a transgender pseudonym, specifically to increase the traffic it gets
But you’d get called out later
Just release it under a female name. If it’s good and creative enough, EVERYONE will assume you’re trans. Then you can feign some ignorance when it comes out that you’re cis.
Seriously though, why canXX-oids largely not into creativity?
Also, link to article?
>inb4 doesn’t exist and OP just the typical trans obsessed schizo
Rent free
Begin HRT already

transgenderism is the epitome of white feminism

>when I finish my album this year I'm going to release it under a transgender pseudonym, specifically to increase the traffic it gets
But you’d get called out later
Just release it under a female name. If it’s good and creative enough, EVERYONE will assume you’re trans. Then you can feign some ignorance when it comes out that you’re cis.
Seriously though, why can XX-oids largely not into creativity?
Also, link to article?
>inb4 doesn’t exist and OP just the typical trans obsessed schizo
Rent free
Begin HRT already

remember when Grimes called out Sophie for this when she was still presenting as male? I think that's a risky move

>be me
>easily able to do things troons are typically found doing, like synth bullshit or gamedev
>never once felt the need to troon out

I guess it helps that I was born with good masculine aesthetics and didn't have absentee parents.

third wave kill-all-men feminists from 2014 having to deal with schlong in the restroom is perfect schadenfreude

it will happen to you too

Females have no struggle thus no creative spark
Being a tranny is suffering, suffering feeds art

>Are cis women wholly incapable of making compelling music in the underground
Yes. Think about what you're saying. "The underground" is an inherently masculine, dirty, rough around the edges kind of thing where social approval is eschewed. Women flourish musically in the orchestras.
Do it.
I think they're overrepresented because a disproportionate amount of them have high functioning autism. Look at how many of them are obsessed with synthesizers and technology. This obsession and attraction to systems (i.e hardware synths) is not a feminine trait, but a high functioning autistic trait.
Based.
Tranny hands wrote this post.
If trannies are women, no one is a woman. The word no longer means anything.
This. It's an attack on men and results from an anti-male culture in which castration of free men is thinkable. Only slaves are meant to be castrated.