Ray of light was released today 24 years ago

ray of light was released today 24 years ago

Attached: FMMvFX2aAAQMDOv.jpg (544x680, 97.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cAVx9RKaLPU
youtube.com/watch?v=dVNdTXEJv1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and effectively ruined pop music forever

the art direction of this albums mvs were way ahead of its time
youtu.be/cAVx9RKaLPU

They had Asian people in 1998?

Say what you will about Madonna but I always felt she knocked it out of the park with Ray of Light. For me it's like the pinnacle of 90s Music. Music has been downhill ever since.

Nothing comes close to Ray of Light in vibe or aesthetics.

peak Madonna

but only because of William Orbit

today i will remind them

Attached: Screenshot.png (1490x4054, 1.34M)

I give this hottake a D-

how so?

why did i read all of this bullshit

by giving them an alternative to acting, vegas revues and county fairs. the "it's time to take oneself seriously" album. "i'm still sexy and cutting-edge, but mature." deathly boring stuff. this guy sums it up pretty well

I like this album

you have bad taste!

no u

Yes.

I know an album that comes close with entirely different vibe and aesthetics

Attached: 71D5S3PHRmL._SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 232.16K)

Why

Great album. Really wish she went in this direction more, instead of eventually making the shit she started making post-2005. I guess thats what happens when you no longer work with William Orbit.

wrong you dumb retard

Fucking love this album. She honestly should have just stopped here.

orbit is credited with songwriting and production for roughly half of the tracks on 2012's MDNA, which is generally regarded as one of her worst albums (and if you know how bad madonna can get, then we're deep in 'dogshit' territory here). he's not some wizard

that's how you do it. a genuine, well-deserved hit record. ray of light blows. the greatest trick madonna ever pulled was convincing people to take her new age mom larp supa sewiously

why wasn't this on ray of light?
youtube.com/watch?v=dVNdTXEJv1A