Your latest Any Forums purchases

What have you bought recently?

I just got a Warm Audio WA87 R2 condenser mic for recording my next album. Looking forward to it arriving tomorrow, has rave reviews.

Attached: 3F270EE0-65B6-4C01-A858-A38C749AF776.jpg (606x376, 83.08K)

Good mic user make good music with it.

Cheers user I’ll try my best :)

I have never heard of Warm Audio as a brand but I love warm audio in general, what kinda sound are you trying to go for with it?

>recording my next album
That no one will listen to or care about.

/thread

Bought a Hydrasynth. I love it, makes such beautiful sounds and I am in love with the keybed and aftertouch. So fucking good.

I haven't bought anything new in years. I made a craigslist to meet another dude to play and sing with and want to write sell out pop now.

A string height gauge and 4 picks.

Attached: LeHaul.jpg (1152x716, 140.29K)

wow thicc picks i like the 0.73 tortex meself

The butthole surfers record

Attached: B61F0FE1-61B7-43F6-9178-3FB2275E75E4.jpg (1852x3458, 2.25M)

Bump

>OMG WHAT HAVE YOU HECKIN' CONSOOMED RECENTLY BIG CHUNGUS?!? *HOLDS UP SPORK* SHOP SHOP SHOP BUY BUY BUY COMFY COMFY COMFY

Attached: 1603378335788.png (600x800, 29.03K)

>thicc picks
I loves 'em. It's the only way.
>.73 tortex
based.
Have you ever tried a Primetone? They're breddy gud.

Attached: DunlopPrimeTone.jpg (480x480, 15.24K)

its not just consoomtion if im using it for my own devices gosh user

Poorfag liberal

Cool. Please report back when you get it. I've wondered about those things.
Recent purchases: Black Lion B12 quad preamp. Really punchy. Pulls shit out in a mix. I'm surprised at how much it gives to a signal over simple, stock interface preamps. I also picked up a used No Hype ribbon mic. This is the first ribbon mic I've used and it is interesting. I does good things i front of a guitar cab.
The whole "consumerism" meme is a boring generalization. The majority of my equipment is used... lots of it is from the 1960s forward. When I'm dead these things will be owned by someone else and they will enjoy using them to make music.

Seriously though, why do you sad losers think anybody gives a shit about some bullshit you bought? Who the fuck could be bothered to care?

This is the best thing you have to be doing with your time? Really? You vapid thoughtless cogs.

Get a fucking life lmfao

Goddamn.

Attached: 03-03.png (627x470, 208.38K)

Nice, I was looking at one of these at GC but ended up walking away with a used WA47 (their take on a U47 tube mic). It sounds great, but there are some quirks to Warm stuff. For one, the shock mount doesn't grab very securely, so I've had to use a rubber band on the mic so it stays in place better.
Tube mics are a pain, you'll probably be very happy with the FET based WA87.

kek you don't make music

>/thread

These threads aren't for real musicians.

You see what they're doing here? They're not interested in making music, if they were that's what they'd be doing right now ...but they're not, are they?

Now see what it's really all about: posting pics of shit they bought online so they can get some attention on social media. They're LARPing consoomers.

They're just vapid dilettantes, that's it. Which is as disgusting, vile, and repulsive as it gets. They might as well be posting some other mindless cog shit they purchased like golf clubs or their Funko Pop collections.

Now ask yourself if you want to waste even a moment interacting with these kinds of people and you'll know exactly what to do.

Attached: patrician laughing bitches.jpg (736x552, 89.93K)

Buying equipment to create art isn't consumerism, dumnbass.

kek you don't create art

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE ART IT WON'T BE HECKIN' POPULAR!!!!!
holy sovlless