Was Grimes really…?

Was Grimes really…?

Attached: 61CBBA1F-4297-4BE3-A69D-C456B9F224F1.jpg (750x893, 328.22K)

yeah, you may have talked with grimes about music and never even knew it.

Yes I do post here.

Someone has to shill her garbage music after all

I never understood her autistic personality but after she made that post it all made sense

yes she gets strung out on speed and posts here about herself it's quite sad

One of the richest men in the world falls for her
>Finds out who the real grimes is
>She's a huge sperg & very fucked in the head
>Rejects her
That's a hell of an achievement

>it's real
Fuck. Here come more newfags.

doubt they would come to Any Forums anyway, probably straight to b

Most newfags nowadays skip Any Forums and go straight to Any Forums, Any Forums and Any Forums

around 10 years ago she tweeted or posted on her tumblr about Any Forums when some people made a sing along version of oblivion.

Hi Ms. Grimes, would you write a song about me? Cheers.

Any Forums hasn't been the cool secret club some people think it is for ages.
Probably the reason why I can count on one hand the number of threads I still hang out in.

i wish i knew where the new cool secret clubs are but i'm just too out of touch.

Dunno, I don't really feel like migrating to a new community again. I guess I'll just keep living in the 2-3 generals that are still worth browsing for me on here and wait until those die.
Who knows, maybe I'll stop caring by then.

this
I know a guy who went from being a Reddit janny straigh to Any Forums

Any Forums is too scary for normies I've been here for 4 years and still haven't gone there

haha newfag! i've been here since 2016. lets go brandon!

Do you seriously doubt it?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's some obscure Discord "server" or some shit like that. As in some place where the culture is very different and I wouldn't really want to go or fit in.
Because I'm pretty sure most places that are Any Forums but secret are slow as fuck.

does that faggot still come here? i hate how he used to derail every chvrches thread with his bullshit

the thing i like about Any Forums is being anonymous. i dont want everything i ever posted to be attached to an account. i dont think there's any other place i can go without having to sign in and develop an online identity.

>He thinks he's actually anonymous

Attached: 1644492633482.gif (250x250, 221.61K)

>calls someone else a newfag
>i've been here since 2016
wew

r u skunked? no shot u think 4chin is user

It's not a shame to admit being a newfag. I came here mid 2015 and that's solid newfag territory.

yeah same.
To the average user I am and that's what's important to me. I'm here to talk about my hobbies anonymously, not to discuss the details of my plot to single highhandedly overthrow the government.
are you okay user?