How long until it's all gone?

How long until it's all gone?

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-172136.png (720x1440, 648.65K)

Ayo give me that Polish uncle trim my g

He could just wear a wig

Attached: BabyBieber.jpg (400x640, 41.27K)

This is God's punishment for Baby.

Attached: 0_74142.jpg (1200x900, 85.06K)

i don't think he's gonna kill himself bro there's nothing to worry about

there’s a w*b comic I have saved in my phone somewhere where death takes a swing at some guy with his reaper and the guy ducks it and says “missed me” and deaths like “did I?” and then he looks up and his hair is missing and this is probably what happened to the biebs

He'll just ask Elon for his hook up.

Attached: HOW.jpg (1024x1024, 104.16K)

Oh great, another thinly veiled bald men hate thread.
You do realize a lot of men are extremely insecure about losing their hair right? Maybe even some anons among us suffer from this problem

>Maybe even some anons among us suffer from this problem
Yeah, like you.

This nigga balding frfr

Not me though, my gf always comments how beautiful my hair is and loves to touch it and my barber wants to charge twice because it's so THICK
Sorry about you though :(

Attached: 1626391235_206_Sugar-Ray-Singer-Mark-McGrath-Says-Dark-Side-of-the.jpg (830x1200, 101.85K)

He's probably on finasteride already so most likely never

Rich people only go bald if they want to. If you have money you can get top notch treatment to make your hair as good as new.

Sugar Gay

oh shut up
if your hair was a deciding factor in your attractiveness, you weren't good looking to begin with.
If you depended on your hair too much, maybe God is humbling you by removing it.
Also keep in mind that hair loss is caused by DHT. What causes high DHT levels? Jerking off. Maybe you're just a coomer and suffering the consequences.
One time I shaved my head completely and it increased attention from girls by a lot. I was actually pretty unsure of it but the day I shaved it all off I went for a walk with my dog and two cute girls approached me and were being really flirty.
this made me realize that men take their hair way too seriously. It's not that serious.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55.68K)

Sinead O'Connor?

he has a nicely shaped head, he'll still be attractive when bald

that stuff makes it so you eventually can't get an erection, might be worth saving some hair for some people, but it doesn't even work 100%

He gets away with it desu

Looks like pep guardiola kek