Band has a lead singer

>band has a lead singer
>opening track on the album is sung by a different member

Attached: CC6157E2-AD37-41F5-8442-A24752E1D4D7.jpg (755x1013, 62.14K)

>band has great lead singer
>for some asinine reason, they let some other band member who is obviously an inferior singer do lead vocals on half the songs on the album

Attached: EC597E69-F16C-49E3-97EC-66F2DB155F77.jpg (750x524, 31.04K)

I need a saga; what's the saga?

I'm looking at The Police and Stewart Copeland

KISS would’ve been a better band if Paul Stanley sang all the songs. Gene’s voice is iconic at this point, but Paul is the only one with the real rock and roll energy, and he’s the one who talks to the crowd during all the shows too.

>Band has lead singer
>The band's biggest hits are sang by the backup vocals guy

>band doesn't let the much better vocalist of the group sing

Attached: t43.jpg (657x527, 32.34K)

fuck doug yule

The Cars?

Jefferson Airplane

The OG lineup of Renaissance.

Mastodon?

>band has good lead singer who sings most of the songs, but a few songs are sung by a different vocalist and work well with that particular vocalist

Attached: 120981209.jpg (710x625, 70.32K)

Beatles

>band is autistically devoted to the concept that each member sings the songs they write themselves even though there's only one moderately good singer in the band

reminds me of when Tom used to be lead vocalist of Jimmy Eat World instead of Jim

>the drummer is also the vocalist

Attached: xi.gif (200x200, 2.35M)

System of a Down

Paul Stanley is my favorite in terms of his voice and songwriting, but I actually like the different singers on different songs, IMO Paul, Gene, and Pete all had good voices that gave different energy to songs....Ace is the only one with a not great voice, but he hardly sings any songs (though, I think his voice fits the ones he does sing)

This is the sole reason i stopped listening to SOAD

Good old early katatonia