I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE (C'MON)

>I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE (C'MON)
>THE NOOKIE (C'MON)
>SO YOU CAN TAKE THAT COOKIE
>AND STICK IT UP YO (YEAH)
>STICK IT UP YO (YEAH)
are these the greatest lyrics ever devised?

Attached: danookie.jpg (1280x720, 58.46K)

so we know what nookie is
and we know where yeah is
but what exactly is the cookie?

I used to think this meant that he was just pretending to be interested in the relationship for sex (as in he did everything for the purpose of securing nookie and nothing else) but I'm pretty sure he is actually saying that he did everything he could to make this girl like him but she still cheated on him (as in he did it ALL for the nookie).

Fucking A, my man
Nookie is a greatest post love song ever.
Check my interpretation!
At first Fred was heart broken and sad because of his ex girlfriend.
He was talking about his tender heart being put in a blender and that his friend's advices are good but not helping.
And at last he realised that his ex was just a hoe only to be fucked for. Now Fred realises that she's not worth the blues and he is empowered.
People talk shit about immaturity of Bizkit but their lyrics are very deep on a meta level. This song helped me through a tough breakup and I'll be forever grateful for it.
Now put your red cap backwards, blast Significant Other and trash your ex's car, bro

Attached: fred-durst-blonde-hair-makeover-shutterstock-embed3.jpg (620x876, 91.75K)

> these the greatest lyrics ever devised?
Yes. But weak whiny bitches on mu will deny it

Limp Bizkit is a fag band, half the lyrics are about being dumped. Fred always was just a frumpy butthurt retard.

Dude, what's your problem? Why so mad

>i came into this world as a reject (look into these eyes)
>then you'll see the size of the flames
>dwelling on the past, it's burning up my brain, everyone that burns has to learn from the pain

unironic kinography lyrics

Fred was an art school graduate, he knows thing or two about beauty of lyricism

Attached: fred_highschool_pic1.gif (364x179, 20.68K)

BASADO BRAH.
I'm going to listen to the Insane Clown Posse veggie going to suck dicks at the gym to get my protein fix.
1gram per kilogram of bodyweight brosef!

No Homo

Attached: 1163244470.jpg (2560x3410, 1.56M)

Ayo straight bussin frfr no cap

>"Limp Bizkit are cool because their based fans wrecked woodstock over 20 years ago. Based"

Attached: Cade-PIc-900x603.jpg (900x603, 58.28K)

it is a mystery to everyone

Hey there!
Have you heard of Donald Trump's new and exciting social media venture "Truth Social"? Its available now at the Apple app store. If you're a tech savvy PATRIOT who's tired of FAKE NEWS and loves GOD and FREEDOM, "truth social" is for you. Get in early to discover exciting opportunities to donate to TRUMP'S 2024 election campaign or even become an unpaid janitor or moderator.

TRUTH SOCIAL: it's based and redpilled

Attached: 805.jpg (930x1162, 47.63K)

Dat you?

Attached: IMG_20220131_010020.jpg (720x531, 132.14K)

We're all Patriots here, sir
God, Guns and Freedom!

Attached: 147.jpg (480x360, 20.16K)

> I'm a cowboy

Attached: 96156-6733102Fr.jpg (251x350, 21.12K)

Wow dat white boi is cute

>knows a little bit about faggotry

>loves COCK and JEWCUM

Sugar Gay