This new hypocrisy album is dare I say..based

I've always liked Hypocrisy, but Worship has actually shocked me with the lyrics, any other metal bands I may not know of that are obviously redpilled? I know some guys like Chris Barnes, and Tom Araya are.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ki0acF1pNc

Attached: Hypocrisy.jpg (313x242, 20.54K)

These read like the diatribes you find scrawled next to the sole urinal in the bathroom of a gas station off I-35

Is that your glory hole route where you suck cock and get fucked like a faggot?

urinals have the folks wisdom. where do you think actual wisdom is stored, in universities? lmao

It's a bit scary how the "smartass" people who did sarcastic jokes about how the world is really fucked and dominated by elites are now being ridiculed by similar "smartass" people who also do sarcastic jokes about people who point out that we live in a fucked up world and are dominated by elites.
It's like
>nooooo you CAN'T talk about elites! why? because.... it's popular to talk about elites now, so it's not cool anymore and I make fun of you!
I know it's psyops and all that, but man, it's fucked.

remember that meme "we live in a society". strangely it got VERY popular, it was supposed to ridiculize trivial social criticism, and ended up ridiculizing and shunning ALL social criticism.

It’s where your mother gets a fine helping of sloppy joe sandwiches after nearly dislocating her jaw and throat while sucking me off the whole way

lmao with this metal faggots that think they're bad bois with those lyrics lol

>Hypocrisy
>theyre the only ones telling it like it is
sometimes the poetry rhymes too much.

also, where are all the "real gs" rappers all those faggots, has anyone said anything about the great reset, something more than "me no like mask", but talk about the actual politics being run?

Jesus

Attached: B93044A7-CBBE-47AA-96F8-B97D2BA78459.png (1170x2532, 2.92M)

no time for metaphors.

The fucking JEWS man

Dangerously based. Even if it is a little too on the nose and edgy, bless them for exercising free speech.

Sounds based.

it's kind of shit i'd write as a 12 year old metalhead

But HIV doesn't do anything. AIDS medication is what kills people.

Yeah, I bet if you add up the IQs of everyone in this thread it wouldn't reach 100

Examples:

Based Pete went off the deep end lyrically with alien conspiracies back in the mid 90s, really struck me as a fresh and more interesting topic for death metal lyrics than gore and satan.

>ALL social criticism
>hating women and minorities
uh

poetry

HIV has never been proven to cause AIDS. Take that poison they want to sell you and slowly kill yourself if that's what you want.

i'll trust this schizo user over any doctor any day no cap