Holy shit i forgot how kino this is

holy shit i forgot how kino this is

Attached: 81g+SqwTwLL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1341, 227.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErRGIebkyeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not as good as this

Attached: Led_Zeppelin_-_How_the_West_Was_Won.jpg (300x300, 32.64K)

led zepellin is second rate electric blues music. robert plant is a fucking cunt screaming like a girl menstruating. and he dressed like a faggot during 60's and 70's, no surprise he was always protected by bouncers, otherwise he'd be beaten to death for the way he dressed. underage rappists or not, led zepellin music was always crap.

Based

I wish they would clean up and release more live material, maybe a boxset of live shit instead of more unnecessary remasters.
N

And yet, he had sex with more women than you ever will in your lifetime.

Now that we got the retard out of the way, claim your favorite zeppelin song.

Attached: zep.jpg (2560x1440, 736.29K)

no quarter

In My Time of Dying

>tfw you will never get to see a 35 minute No Quarter performed live
youtube.com/watch?v=ErRGIebkyeE

Dazed and Confused. Fuck retarded mu fags

The Rain Song

>Holy shit I forgot how crappy this is

FIFY

That's Zep for you. Being 14 and discovering it and being obsessed with it, then growing out of it before going back to it later in life.

WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS

I used to bully a kid during recess for liking this band. I told him the band wears leather pants which makes them gay and that he was gay for liking the band and that he was in love with all the band members. It may have been mean and juvenile thing to do, but it was the only time i ever felt powerful. when i see this band mentioned, it reminds me of the high point of my life.

The CD that single-handedly got me into music
>Be me, age 7
>Dad gets back from deployment, says it's time to get me into music
>Drives me to Borders book & cd store (RIP) in his beat up old truck
>Looks around for a bit, picks up a few things then puts them down, dissatisfied
>Curious why it's taking so long, but eventually he picks this and buys it
>Asks me to read off the track listing until he finds a good starting point, waits for a while
>"Track 11- Black Dog"
>"Yeah, I think that's the one"
>Blasts it at unbelievable volume while revving the engine, rolling the windows down, and driving out the parking lot
>Listen to the rest of the CD from track one on, I'm in awe
>mfw

Attached: drippz.jpg (1740x1664, 698.86K)

yes good

fool in the rain

you never listened to music before then?

nice story
how did your taste evolve a part of me wonders

My parents played some fairly boring stuff in the background and I didn't really like it at the time. Stuff like solo Mark Knopfler, Robert Plant & Allison Kraus, Hem, aor era Fleetwood Mac, James Taylor, etc. Thought music was either like that or kind of garish stuff on the radio so I never sought it out
Got into slightly heavier stuff at first, Black Sabbath and ACDC were the main ones. Always liked Zep. Then got into lighter stuff like Coldplay, Sublime, and Foster the People (towards the end of elementary school). Around 7th grade I started finding internet music bloggers like George Starostin and Mark Prindle, listened to a lot of music from them. Used to hear stuff like Can and King Crimson a lot. I recall the third Soft Machine album being available on itunes for 2.99 as a glitch so I bought it and I'd listen to it in earbuds constantly while sniping at a basketball hoop by myself. Kind of violent early childhood and lonely for long stretches of time w overprotective, nervy mother and dad usually deployed, no siblings, so I'd read or listen to music a lot. Tago Mago was really intriguing to me for a while. The first band that blew my mind again like Zep did was Yes, found them in 7th grade at the computer lab at my school, youtube recommended 'Roundabout'. Head exploded. The I heard 'Siberian Khatru', head exploded again. Then I'd listen to everything proggy I could get my hands on. Stuff like Caravan-in the land of Grey and Pink or Gentle Giant, who were one of my favorite bands for a while too.

High school was odd because I'd gone to dangerous public schools and then a scam charter where I learned fuck all. But I always aced all the classes w/o trying and regularly got perfect scores on tests. Dad stopped being deployed by this point and got a bit better pay grade. But also distant family members felt sorry for me and heard I was apparently a 'genius' (not really true), so they pooled money to send me to a prestigious private high

Private high school, with cartel mexicans and really, really rich people there and shit. Didn't get along with most of them at all. About 90% of the kids had known each other since Kindergarten and the later you joined, the more apart from them you were, generally speaking. So after about a year I kind of gave up and started going to local punk shows, even though I wasn't that familiar with that kind of music.

Really enjoyed myself there, great fun atmosphere (it seemed), and people actually were kind of impressed I could rec music to them and talk to them about it. Got a bit more into punk because I enjoyed the community there so much, it was a huge reprieve from home and school being so stifling as cliche as that sounds. Before I'd only really known the Clash. But then I got into a bunch more: Germs, Television, Bad Brains, Fugazi, Buzzcocks, etc. The local bands were all surfy, Burger-records core but the only one of them I really liked outside of their concerts was the Buttertones (who later hilariously fell apart amidst a sex scandal). My friend had a band that played that scene, then moved to London, formed another group that got huge, toured with Fall Out Boy, played in front of arenas to 30,000 people and then also were wiped out by a metoo thing involving their singer.

Anyways, I really liked Television, and for a couple years I sort of worshipped Richard Hell and strove to emulate him. But the new school was strenuous especially given my stunted education so it took a lot of time out of my day to get good grades and I think I did the right thing by not seriously pursuing music, as sad as it makes me sometimes.