ITT: Bands you want back together so you can see live just once

ITT: Bands you want back together so you can see live just once

Attached: smiths.jpg (800x528, 103.3K)

Why haven't they done this?

Marr hates Morrissey and Morrissey just doesn't care, and i'm guessing that Rourke and Joyce would jump at it because they've got absolutely nothing going for them

At least hope for something realistic, a Smiths reunion is never going to happen

Kurto Cobano

Attached: 18022021_Kurt_05.jpg (1278x1704, 593.99K)

Just see Morrissey, who is better live solo than he ever was in The Smiths.
Wrong. Both Marr and Morrissey hate Joyce. Morrissey doesn't get along with the two others, but it's Joyce who will prevent them from ever performing together again.

It adds to the legendary allure that you'll never see them
Just go see Morrissey solo if you really want that feel of what it would be

why dont you answer his phone call meg

Attached: white-stripes-White-Blood-Cells-XX-album-cover.jpg (696x586, 160.02K)

did and it rocked, but i'd love to see just Smiths songs instead of his solo stuff

holy shit that sore on his forehead

I just wish he would play less obscure B-sides that most people haven't heard of

whats the story with joyce?
ive always seen him as the most expendable member of the group. you cant have the smiths withour marr's guitar or rourke's bass, and certainly not without morrissey. but joyce's drumming is just unremarkable

Attached: A4BF2AEE-03E7-4A1A-8AF1-CD6A7C4F9D31.jpg (600x600, 56.43K)

they're pleb filters, in the literal sense

I’ve been a fan since I was a teenager and I live in the Detroit area, it’s a crime I never saw them. I did see Jack at the Masonic a few years ago which was incredible

led zep

>but it's Joyce who will prevent them from ever performing together again.

Lmao this is delusional

The Smiths could easily reunite without him and it would be just as big of a deal. Just like Guns N Roses reunting simply meant Axl + Slash

OASIS

The Clash, Minutemen, Fugazi

Jack White was not meant to be a solo artist. Thankfully I saw the White Stripes multiple times. Of course now I’m closer to death.

The Queen is Dead proves you very wrong unfortunately

Biblical comment. This here